Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Zenon Pro Not Optimized for Phones

Home Forums Misc. General Forums Zenon Pro Not Optimized for Phones

Nicole Hanna

Hi!

First, I purchased the Asteria Pro a while ago but noticed there only one menu. Any way to add a second menu for the footer?

Second, for the Zenon Pro, I am getting lots of feedback from users that it is not optimized for phones and the whole page can’t be viewed. Just one half, with no scrolling options (unless, in some cases, you flip the phone sideways, but this solution does not seem to work for everyone). How can I optimize this so the entire page fits in the phone window? Does that make sense?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS. Am I posting in the right place? I had the forums bookmarked but got a 404 page not found error when I clicked on it, and found this forum by visiting the theme through WordPress.

Nicole

Towfiq I.

administrator

Nicole 🙂

1. its possible. but it might need some tweaking.

2. by scrolling option. I think you mean pinch zoom. to enable this. open up header.php of zenon theme and replace this:

user-scalable=0

to

user-scalable=1

3. You need to reset your password with your email address from the top by clicking the “Forgot Password” link. then access access the pro forums after logging in.

Thanks