Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

WordPress is saying the zip folder exceeds the max file size directive… Help!

Home Forums Free Theme Support Zenon Lite WordPress is saying the zip folder exceeds the max file size directive… Help!

Tania Wieclaw

subscriber

WordPress is saying the the zip folder exceed the max file size directive and will not let me upload my recently purchase upgrade.

Tania Wieclaw

subscriber

Also, I had a look at this ftp option that was posted on someone else question… I am not that computer savvy, I wanted something basic to upload my theme with. I don’t quite understand the process.

Towfiq I.

administrator

you can always ask your hos to increase your php max upload file size limit. Just let them know and they will do it within a few hours.

and uploading a theme via ftp is not a daunting task as you might think. Check out this video tutorial:

another way is, you can upload the theme through your hosting admin panel. let me know which hosting you are using.

Tania Wieclaw

Thanks,

I had already figured out how to upload the theme onto my c-panel last night.

Thank you for the reply once again 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.