Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Welcome page not displaying

Home Forums Free Theme Support Theron Lite Welcome page not displaying

Guillaume

Hello there,

First I must say I find this theme really good.

I used to have that nice welcome page with the sliders and blocks, but for some reason I don’t understand, it does not display anymore. I tried uninstall and reinstall theme, update, and spent some hours trying to make it work again but I really don’t know why it does not display anymore. The site is under developpement, but we loved that welcome page. Now the site immediatly goes to the main page…

I currently have set everything to default. And won’t be working on that problem up until I have news from you. If we can’t fix this I will have to reinstall everything from scratch 🙁 Hopefully we don’t have to do that.

Thanks,
    Guillaume

Towfiq I.

administrator

Go to Settings> Reading select “your latest posts” as your homepage.

Guillaume

It’s already set that way

Towfiq I.

administrator

can you send me a screenshot of how it looks?

Guillaume

A screenshot of the setting»read page you mean? Or the welcome page? go to http://www.rambuttri-design.com if you want to see what it does, it just immediatly goes to the main website page like if there was not the welcome page functionnality. If you want a screenshot no problem i’ll send it.
    Thanks again for the support.

Guillaume

Hey,

I see this page is not displaying in the forum index page anymore: are you still on the matter / going to do that later or should I start reinstalling?

Thanks
    Guillaume

Towfiq I.

administrator

can you send me your site’s id/pass through the contact page? I will look into it from the back-end.

Guillaume

Problem solved. Thank you for the great support!

Reply To: Welcome page not displaying