Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

TRITON VERY GOOD FOR SEO

Home Forums Misc. General Forums TRITON VERY GOOD FOR SEO

banchaworakai

subscriber

I hope the Admin of the forum don’t is engry with me, but I need to tell all people are looking for a TRUE theme for wordpress very GOOD for SEO, that TRITON is very very GOOD, I have already buy so so many themes around the web more than then 100( theme that the description is marked so much is perfect for SEO SEO SEO …..but only word is short not true ) and have buy in the best market themplates from the best author , but nothing !! Congratulations ad the Author of TRITON is beautiful, true SEO e dinamic

Coffee Questor

subscriber

I think this is a good remark. I don’t think anybody would get angry.

But Banchaworakai…if I may just ask. How were you able to assess it’s effectiveness for SEO/searchability? Would be interested to know…

banchaworakai

subscriber

I can explain what happened for me, only sorry for my english sure is not easy sometime to read me and understand !

For first when a theme is with so many javascript and flash e similar, is nice to see but cannot is theme friendl. TRITON is minimal but also beautiful if who used want make this because give so many options for make the theme very beautiful for visitors , but the code is clear and without full javascript. The template 1 is good because all contents of so many pages is in home that is not static like a so many theme whit slider in home …..however for answer at your question, why I can know that for seo TRITON is good, explain :

I have so many domains and 4 days ago, I have used a theme from other market , untill now , nothing is indexed in google , and believe me, is the best theme for all , but not for seo, e seo I thinks is all for a owner of website, if you have only beautiful but anyone can found you, is only bad.

2 day ago have buy TRITON , and after 9 hours all page and post is indexed to google, but is in cooming soon togher websites , only is a try this , more sure also I am , because no have plugin for seo or other that i used per seo in wordpress ….

I have try everytime the theme that i have already buy, and anyone fast like this indexed google….. also is fast to open pages and home , also this is important , in short e’ beautiful TRITON because whit fantasy you can have a look you want and also with easy work, and with some one plugin is the best of can found for wordpress ….

In short this TRITON have all.

When I have buy a other theme , so good for one option or two , sometime other theme so good in 10 option but for only 1 I need to change only and retur back to looking for new theme in internet , this happened , ultill have meeting TRITON , and thinking also that my websites is all e-commerce , and never have funding good code like this for make all ….

So many theme around , fullscreen , seems beautifull , but when you try to open page is long time , seo 0 , not easy …..

I can send you also the links of my try tu see alone , but I don’t know if I can , because is ecommerce and cooming soon and not like that the people can tinking I want show , understand ?

my email if you want can give

banchaworakai

subscriber

and also , before forget sorry, so many test I have make, because for me is important before to choose a teme and used ( of course that I have buy already so many because for try you need to buy , other solutions don’t existing ), 2 quality, SEO e BEAUTIFUL , because the customer want beautiful and professional style for believe the dealer and SEO because so many shop on-line like me sell, and if my website is in 3 page of google , no body sound my products …. for tell you that I used ( before try ) only theme with sure indexing , of course after you need to can , you need to know also whant you need to do for seo , because only theme is not miracle in google ….but is important 80% now for google that is so strong whit websites for index

Coffee Questor

subscriber

Wow! Thanks for the good explanation. I must admit that you got me convinced there!

Thanks and I do believe you!

banchaworakai

subscriber

One more for goog for SEO now I know , after days that pass, also the description in the slider is indexed ….Tink well , is not easy with the best themes around the web, believe me…… The Developer have make a very special theme ! I don’t know what him have put inside the code, but is so so GOOD for seo !!! I have buy before also other theme minimal (more than this because , this theme Triton if you want is minimal, but if you want is sofisticated , only the fantasy is limited !) but nothing I don’t know …..

In short : again I tell you , that TRITON is the best theme for SEO wordpress with elegance e professional style !

Is not easy found all togheter this the problem , so many themes around , but don’t have all understand ? if is beautiful ( or don’t work well in EI9 or no SEO ) if is good for SEO have limited in the Style ….understand ?

Thinking have buy a theme that i have pay 129 Euros , and also don’t work the upload for slider , in short cannot used ) …..I tink that for so many themes that I have already buy , and not used because not good in all, I can open a shop of themes ….ahh ahh !!!

banchaworakai

subscriber

Forget to tell you also that for seo is important not duplicate contents in the core of wordpress, but plugin around I don’t like used for this matter, and I make pages ( when I know that is sure is duplicate text) outside core, whit a software that make pages in HTLM of PHP, you can chose, and after from the theme I link all page external ( I have so many duplicate text because I sell online products that sometime change only color understand ? and the description is same sometime also for 30 products ) ….and this theme is also good for make this , you can du this with all themes of course, but with the style that have this theme TRITON it easy restiling all same whit editor visual )

After for index the pages with the products , used the Google sitemap XML and put inside new external pages , but not all , only single page for different products that the contents text is different and not duplicate ) …..

Tagged: