Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Social Links

Home Forums Free Theme Support Zenon Lite Social Links

Leandri Smit

Hi

First of all I cant seem to find the premium support forums as I have purchased Zenon Pro. Secondly, I have a problem with the social links on the left side of page (facebook, twitter etc). I have the FB, twitter and Pintrest buttons enabled but only the bottom twitter one works. Moving my mouse over the other two dont even provide me with a button, its as if they dont even exist.

Regards
    Leandri
    http://www.appleblonde.com

Towfiq I.

administrator

When you purchased the theme, you had to create and account with a username a password. you will need to login with them.

and to fix that social buttons issue. Add this to the very bottom of your stylesheet:

.social_wrap{top:260px!important;}

Leandri Smit

Nope, even with that code, they still dont work.. Only the very bottom pinterest one works.

Towfiq I.

administrator

press ctrl+f5 couple of times to see the change.

Leandri Smit

ok, something interesting happened.. I now have the twitter link working, but the top facebook one wont work

Towfiq I.

administrator

Just checked your site, all the links are working fine. can you try with another browser?

Leandri Smit

Thanks, seems to just be my browser.. Works fine in firefox, but not in Chrome.. weird..

burberry golf line

Bags good, just the right size, as for durability on the other time proved to bag a good five minutes, shipped quickly, after receipt of hardware styles are great, very good ride clothes bags, also fast delivery, the color ratio nice picture on the kind bluish. Bags good, very like! Sellers also presented a small card package, thank you myself! Nice bag, and his wife that is a, but just not the same color! Bags good, great, can hold a lot of things, which is very convenient AWAY.
    burberry golf line http://sieuthionline24h.net/FluServo.aspx?burberry_golf_line-4461

Reply To: Social Links