Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 110 total)

Slider on Asteria Lite

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Slider on Asteria Lite

Geoffrey

Hi,

First, thanks for this beautiful theme and forgive me for my unperfect english… not my mother langage.
    I have a question about the slider, i would like to have only one kind of transition: “fadein” and not the “panels” or “cubes”, is it possible ?

Thank’s a lot

Geoff

Towfiq I.

administrator

open up javascript.php and replace the word random with fadein

Olive

Hi!
    Beautiful Theme Towfiq! Its lovely. I have a question about the transitions of the slider. Is there a way to transition smoothly instead of seeing the blocks that fly across the screen? Thank you!

Hautecoeur

Hello

how can I do to see the entire images of the slider without scrolling up or down with my mouse ?

Towfiq I.

administrator

Olive, Open up javascript.php and replace 'random' with 'fade'

Hautecoeur, can you elaborate please..

Olive

Hey,
    Just in case you didn’t understand what I was asking in my previous post, I am trying to find a transition on the slideshow that fades more gently than the blocks that are the normal transition of the slide show. Any information is welcome, because the overall feel of this theme is excellent. Please respond.

hautecoeur

hello
    on my macbook 13″ in the first page with the slider, I see the slides but not totally, to see the bottom of the slider, I must use the mouse to scroll down, is it possible to arrange the settings to see the total images of the slider without scrolling on any display, or not ?
    Thanks a lot
    Jean Michel

Amber

Thank you so much for the lovely theme! I am having the same issue as Eve above. I upload my images to the slider, save and they are there. But then when I go to another page or change anything else my images in the slider dissapear. Is there a fix to this? Thank you!

MainStreet Lansing

subscriber

I am new to Word Press and am trying to change a Website that was created using your theme: Asteria Lite. I upgraded to Pro for more versatility. I have made many changes but somehow I deleted the main slide on the front page. I have gone to Appearance/AsteriaOptions/Slider. I have put in a title but the buttons do not seem to work. I click on ADD Slide and nothing happens. I click on Upload and nothing happens. Can I choose an image from the media library? How can I get 1-3 slides on the slider for the top of the front page when I can get nothing to load? I am doing this is a volunteer for an organization and working from home.

MainStreetLansing

I was unaware that I was posting on the forum. I thought I was responding in email. Would you please delete my email address from the post from MainStreetLansing?

Towfiq I.

administrator

Olive whats your site address? is the slider transition slow?

Towfiq I.

administrator

hautecoeur whats your site address? looks like we have to define a max height value, so it doesnt exceed a specific height.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Amber Please make sure each of your slides has a title. the title field of each slide is required.

Towfiq I.

administrator

@mainstreetlansing which browser are you using?can you try this with Chrome or Firefox?

Thanks

MainStreet Lansing

subscriber

Towfiq: Thanks for the Asteria theme. I posted once before and then included my email which you so graciously deleted for me. Thank you so much!
    Anyway: I read all the way through the documentation and have tried to follow the directions. These are my issues in addition to the slider not working.
    1. Have tried all this in Firefox; tried slider change in Firefox and Chrome. I have not tried IE.
    2. Slider will not allow me to put on any image. I do not see a button or anything that says “Add New”. There is an “add slide” button at the bottom after all the information. If I click on that or upload, nothing happens. I put a title in; still nothing.
    3. Header MAIN STEET LANSING and LANSING IA – how can I change fonts? Cannot find anywhere to change those. I have tried in typography logo and nothing changes.
    4. Color change on sidebar will not stay (even though I switch it and save and publish.
    5. Can’t change color of titles on Recent Posts Widget on SideBar
    6. Can’t move elements on Front Page
    7. I downloaded from Asteria as a zip and then uploaded it and not from the email link so I don’t know if that makes a difference and the file was corrupted or what.. The email went to my junk mail so I did not see it until today. I thought about trying to reinstall it from that email but it says the link has expired.
    Our website is: http://www.mainstreetlansing.com if you want to look at it. Thanks again!!

Towfiq I.

administrator

these issues sound very weird.. can you disable all the plugins and see if the theme options are working right.

You can you can download the theme from “Your Downloads” section from the top of this site.

Thanks

Tenille

I’m trying to use the slider. Is there a way to keep the two original images from the free version? I’d like to keep those two and then add my own afterwards.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Please download the slide images from this link:
    https://themes.svn.wordpress.org/asteria-lite/0.8/images/slides/

then setup slides with these images.

Thanks

Ed

Hi
    does any of your themes use Revolution Slider? – major hole in security.
    Just checking

All the best
    Ed

Towfiq I.

administrator

Nope!

mike

Excellent theme. One of the best I have seen.

How do I change the slider size so it is only about half height as it is now?

many Thanks
    Great work

Lakshmi

Created a site- http://www.patiencelovethyneighbor.com using Asteria Lite. The custom home page is set as front page. The Nivo slider doesn’t show up. What could be the reason. ? Did not change the slides. Want the original slides for the site.

Lakshmi

Created a site- http://www.patiencelovethyneighbor.com using Asteria Lite. The custom home page is set as front page. The Nivo slider doesn’t show up. What could be the reason. ? Did not change the slides. Want the original slides for the site

virendra

qho to display ad absence integration ?

Towfiq I.

administrator

Lakshmi Please go to Settings> Reading and set your frontpage to your “Your Latest Posts”

1 2 3 4 5

The topic ‘Slider on Asteria Lite’ is closed to new replies.