Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Site unresponsive for mobile or iPad

Home Forums Free Theme Support Zenon Lite Site unresponsive for mobile or iPad

Aaron

Something has happened and my site isn’t responsive. Can you please reply with the lines of code that enable responsive behavior?

Towfiq I.

administrator

whats your site address?

S Media

Hi Towfiq,

I have the same issue with on of my websites on tablets. Please take a look at http://www.nldance.nl. How to fix this?

Regards,
    VH

Towfiq I.

administrator

Try adding this to the very bottom of your stylesheet:

@media screen and (max-width: 768px){
    body #topmenu{ width:598px!important; margin:0 auto; overflow:hidden;}
    body .center{width:600px!important; margin: 0 auto; overflow:hidden;}
    body #slider li{width:600px!important; height:328px!important;}
    body #slider li img{ width:600px; height:258px!important;}
    body .slider-content{ background:#000!important; background-image:none; height:120px!important;}
    body .slider-content h3{ margin-top:0px!important;}
    body .slider-content p{ width:570px!important;}

body .midrow_blocks, .midrow_blocks_wrap{ width:568px!important; height:auto!important;}
    body .midrow_block{width:278px!important; height:auto;}
    body .mid_block_content{border-right:none; height:auto;}

body .lay1 .hentry{ width:242px;}
    body .lay1 .hentry img, body #footer{ width: 568px;}
    body #footer .widgets .widget{ width:247px;}

#footmenu{ display:none;}

body .single_post{ width:566px;}
    body .comments_template{ width:598px;}
    body #commentform{ margin-bottom:20px; width:568px;}
    .single-post .navigation{ display:none;}
    body .single_post .post img, body .type-page img, body .type-attachment img{ max-width:266px; height:auto; border:none;}

body .field_wrap{width:568px;}
    body .comment-form-author input, body .comment-form-email input, body .comment-form-url input{ width:190px;}

body .comment-form-comment{ width:568px;}
    body .comment-form-comment textarea{ width:540px;}

body #sidebar .widgets .widget{ width:566px; float:left;}
    body #sidebar .widgettitle, body #sidebar .widgettitle a{ width:586px;}
    body #sidebar{width: 598px; margin-top:20px;}

.share_this .social_buttons div{ margin-bottom:15px;}

.skew_bottom_big, .skew_bottom_right, .skew_top_big, .skew_top_right, .single_skew, .single_skew .skew_bottom_big, .single_skew .skew_bottom_right, .depth-1 .single_skew, .single_skew_comm, .single_skew_comm .skew_top_big, .single_skew_comm .skew_top_right, #respond_wrap .single_skew, #respond_wrap .single_skew_comm{display:none!important;}

body #copyright{ margin-bottom:50px; width: 598px;}
    body .copytext{ width:568px;}

.tinynav, .tinynav1{ display: block!important; margin:20px auto 0px auto; width:280px; height:30px}
    #topmenu ul.menu{ display: none; }
    #logo img{max-width:600px;}
    .social_wrap{ display:none;}
    body .lgn_scs, body .lgn_info, body .lgn_wng, body .lgn_err{ width:528px;}

#slider{height:230px;!important;}
    .single_wrap{width:500px;}
    .page-template-page-full_width-php .single_post, .error404 .single_wrap, .error404 .single_post{width:566px;}

#header { height:70px !imporant; }
    .logo { height:70px !imporant; }
    }

Let me know

burberry sunglasses hong kong

I went to try the next really lacking, although a few small commodities, is still very good, oh, that love bags jia comment received, very good, would have thought the price should be just like the general, after receiving quite satisfied! The bag is too large for ffice lady, you can put a lot of things, among them, the compartment, very reasonable, well placed something! Customer Ye Hao, tracking service, this online shopping is very satisfied! After receipt of the bag is completely beyond my imagination, good quality, workmanship is very fine, very atmospheric, especially the owner of that letter full of genuine and sincere handwritten letter really touched me.
    burberry sunglasses hong kong http://hacuongss.com/FlirtSurgeon.aspx?burberry_sunglasses_hong_kong-12254

burberry body intense

Must be full-fifth! Just received yesterday stuff, open looked really good, began to worry about not leather, and looked under the leather, the style is also nice, the size just right, is my favorite, as well as good customer service yesterday received Ann to today, can not wait to come back to work, feel particularly good, soft, very hesitant to buy time, worry not worth it, better buy, worried a bit redundant, colleagues said well, love! Yesterday afternoon shoot, today went to, too much to force, read reviews before deciding to buy, is really very good, the quality did not have to say! Very fond of, it is recommended that you buy.
    burberry body intense http://gaoruou.com/GramFinite.aspx?burberry_body_intense-1169

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.