Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Seems Asteria Lite does not work with WP 4.4.1 (white screen of death)

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Seems Asteria Lite does not work with WP 4.4.1 (white screen of death)

Halley

Hello,
    I am running a website with your theme and a couple of days ago WP upgraded itself to 4.4.1, causing the website to return 503 every time. I can log to the wp-admin page, and other themes seem to work without issues, but asteria crashes. I tried to enable the debug on wp-config, but nothing comes up.
    Have you guys noticed any problems recently on this theme?
    Thanks

Ana

its same with me…… my website also does not work with 4.7.3… white screen of death???

Please help me to solute this prob….

Thanks

Towfiq I.

administrator

Guys,

Just checked the theme with the latest version of wordpress. its working fine.. please try disabling all the plugins and make sure you are using php verison 5.5+

Thanks

girard virginie

bonjour,
    depuis quelques jours je n’arrive plus a modifier les options d’asteria impossible d’accedder a la page ça me ramène a la page d’accueil de mon site! j’ai pourtant acheter la version pro! svp dites moi comment faire !!

Towfiq I.

administrator

Girard,

Did you try disabling the plugins?

Thanks

Reply To: Seems Asteria Lite does not work with WP 4.4.1 (white screen of death)