Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Pictures no longer showing up on blog post blurbs on frontpage

Home Forums Free Theme Support Theron Lite Pictures no longer showing up on blog post blurbs on frontpage

jyllianm

Also can’t switch from 8 to 12 posts. Very much like this theme and will be buying it as soon as I can do so and not interrupt the site flow. Suddenly the pictures are no longer picked up in the blog post boxes on the front page. http://www.konsplosion.com (we are a small fan run convention). I’ve tried using pix I know work, linking, not linking. Nothing has helped. It is just the last two posts.

jyllianm

it looks like the get thumbnail function is ~~ has_post_thumbnail() is failing ~~ Also if I could purchase, will I have to reconfigure as I did when I updated the theme?

jyllianm

Actually–deleted all pictures and re-uploaded and added and things are fine. But the question on purchase is still there. If I purchase, will I have to fix the front page/menus etc as I did with the update? I’d surely like to support this excellent theme and get some more options as well.

Towfiq I.

administrator

you will have to set the settings of the theme options only. you dont have to create menus, pages, posts etc.

jyllianm

Thank you.

Reply To: Pictures no longer showing up on blog post blurbs on frontpage