Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Page title shown in two lines on the Front page, I want it in a single line

Home Forums Free Theme Support Theron Lite Page title shown in two lines on the Front page, I want it in a single line

Zoran

Hello Towfiq,

One of my pages is entitled “Contact Me” and the two words are shown in separate lines on the front page menu. If I change it to “Contac Me” it gets written in a single line. How can I keep it in a single line even with the additional letter? (I just noticed this problem. It was working ok when I created the page a few months ago.)

Thank you!
    Zoran

Zoran

Page title in two lines

Towfiq I.

administrator

that’s very weird. whats your site address?

Zoran

Towfiq I.

administrator

Just checked your site. It looks fine here.

Zoran

That’s strange. It only looks like that on my private computer, on my office computer it looks fine. I’m using Ubuntu privately and Windows for work, do you think that could be the problem? It did look fine until recently on my private computer too, though.

Towfiq I.

administrator

could be. ubuntu handles list elements differently. try loading your site in 2-3 other pcs and see if its there. if not, then you dont have to worry about it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.