Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Lobster Font Not Working – Need Help ASAP

Home Forums Free Theme Support Triton Lite Lobster Font Not Working – Need Help ASAP

Alicia

Hi there.

Ever since I changed my server on GoDaddy from Windows to Linux, my Lobster font has not worked. They can’t figure it out, so I am turning to you. The other two fonts work perfectly fine, but when I choose Lobster in the theme options, my font just defaults to Times New Roman.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the theme twice since the occurrence with no results. I have also gone into the lobster.css and changed all the L’s to lowercase, something I found on the comments on the homepage, but it didn’t help.

My website is due to launch on Saturday, and I really need to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Please tell me which path is messed up or what folder to rename, or whatever as soon as possible.
    Please give me detailed instructions as I am new to the whole FTP thing.

I do really like the layout, and if I can get this fixed, I do plan on eventually buying it.

Thanks.

Towfiq I.

administrator

whats your site address?