Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Link Color and "Secondary Element Color" are the same

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Link Color and "Secondary Element Color" are the same

Margaret

Hello,
    I love your beautiful theme, thank you so so so much! However, one issue: I want my secondary element color to be white, but since the link color is the same, my links disappear because they are also white, on a white background. I do not want to change the background or secondary element color. I tried using overriding CSS for the a (link) element but it does not work. Can you offer a workaround for this? Thank you!

Towfiq I.

administrator

whats your site address?

Margaret

lokahii.com

Towfiq I.

administrator

you can change the text color on secondary elements from Asteria Options> Style

can you show me which element is having this issue?

Margaret

http://www.lokahii.com/?page_id=41

It says, “Margaret Kelly is a certified Talat Healing Bioenergetics Practitioner” but you can’t see it, because it’s a link, and the link is WHITE on a white background (if you highlight with your mouse you can see the text). Whenever I change the “secondary element color” both the link color and the white bar on the slider change to be that same color! I want the bar on the slider to stay white, it looks best like that.

All of the text colors are set to black, I have checked every available setting. There are obviously options in your stylesheet that are overriding this, I am somewhat experienced with CSS and web design and tried to find where that was happening, and couldn’t. As of right now the stylesheet I’m using is exactly the same as the one that comes with the design.

Is there even a workaround I can do with each < a > tag when I write a link in the body of a page?

Towfiq I.

administrator

add this to the very to your custom css:

body .thn_post_wrap a:link, body .thn_post_wrap a:visited, body .single_metainfo a {color: #b30000!important;}

Margaret

Works perfectly!!! Thank you so much for your support. Am thinking in a few months when my business expands I will buy pro version because this theme is so beautiful and functional, and it means a lot you took the time to help me with my problem. I may also have a couple small websites to design in the future for others, I will look to purchasing your themes first 🙂 Thank you, thank you!!!!

Reply To: Link Color and "Secondary Element Color" are the same