Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Frontpage Posts Section Dissappeared

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Frontpage Posts Section Dissappeared

ET

On the homepage – front page posts section, i’ve been doing alot of amendments and everything has been fine. Today i went back to add a H2 heading and a sentence. After i saved my changes, the whole section disappeared. So now after the Welcome Text section, it displays the footer. I removed the amendments i made but still nothing.

The funny thing is i can see the section in the HTML source. It’s just not being displayed front end in browser.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

ET

Sorry, i figured out what the problem is. It’s nothing wrong with the Asteria theme.

I removed the default Hello World post and created a new one without any content – just the heading. Therefore because there was nothing in the contents of the post, it wasn’t being displayed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.