Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Fancy Box + Gallery

Home Forums Free Theme Support Scylla Lite Fancy Box + Gallery

Joe

Hi, great theme 🙂

I have just one issue I cant figure out. I’ve inserted a wordpress gallery into one of my pages and in the gallery setting I’ve selected “link to: media file”. However when I click a thumbnail the image refuses to open with fancy box. Fancy box is working fine for normal single images.

Any ideas?

Towfiq I.

administrator

can you post the page link here.

Joe

Towfiq I.

administrator

Open up fancybox.js file from the “js” folder of your theme and replace these lines:

jQuery('.single_page_post a, .type-attachment a').has('img').addClass('hasimg');
    	jQuery('.single_page_post .gallery a, .imgwrap a').removeClass('hasimg');
    	jQuery("a.hasimg").fancybox({

with this:

jQuery('.single_page_post a, .type-attachment a').has('img').addClass('hasimg');
    	jQuery('.single_page_post .gallery a, .imgwrap a').removeClass('hasimg');
    		jQuery(".post_content .gallery .hasimg[href$='.png'], .post_content .gallery .hasimg[href$='.jpg'], .post_content .gallery .hasimg[href$='.gif']").addClass('grouped_elements');
    	jQuery('.post_content .gallery .hasimg').attr("rel","group1");	
    	jQuery(".hasimg[href$='.jpg'], .hasimg[href$='.png'], .hasimg[href$='.gif'], a.grouped_elements").fancybox({

Joe

Thank you so much, That worked great 🙂

Jenna

Hi, I purchased Zenon Pro, how do i make the fancy lightbox bigger than its 354px size?

Towfiq I.

administrator

Jenna the lightbox doesnt have a fixed size, it responsive to screen size. can you send me a page link of your site where I can test it?

Reply To: Fancy Box + Gallery