Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

ERROR: Your reply cannot be created at this time

Home Forums Misc. General Forums ERROR: Your reply cannot be created at this time

Pierre M

when trying to reply to my previous post in Asteria Lite forum…

Pierre M

but obviously, here it works 😉

Towfiq I.

administrator

it happens sometimes with bbpress. I looked into this issue but couldn’t recreate the issue when needed..

Pierre M

Hello,

Investigating this problem, I found a few references to a kind of black list of words that are not accepted in post content. If you want to know more about it, just search for bbpress and the error message that is in the title. There might actually be two lists, one in bbpress, and one in wordpress.

Pierre who want to post to Asteria forum…

Towfiq I.

administrator

yes I already read that thread in bbpress forum when you posted the topic. but the problem is I am pretty sure users are not using those banned words. here is the list: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=vdV5f1Zv

did you use any of those words?

Pierre

Yup! I had a the synonym of inexpensive. I completely rewrote the post and it went through.

Towfiq I.

administrator

hmm.. now I know… thanks for your help 😀

Lesley Fenton

subscriber

How bizarre! I’m trying to reply to a post and am having the same problem. Certainly not in the slightest controversial.

Towfiq I.

administrator

yeah bbpress sometime acts very weird.. I am not sure why it does that.. :/

The topic ‘ERROR: Your reply cannot be created at this time’ is closed to new replies.