Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Difference between Lite and Pro

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Difference between Lite and Pro

Bruce Mcc

What features/function do you get with the Pro version of Asteria that you don’t get with the Lite version?

Towfiq I.

administrator

You can view the differences from your Asteria Lite Theme Options> Upgrade to PRO tab.
    You can also check the comparisons from here:

Asteria Lite: Free WordPress Theme

hm

Your demo for Asteria Lite is very misleading with regards to the Front Page Posts. The Lite demo shows six Front Page posts, which implies that is the number available on the Lite version. Only after a time consuming process, did I discover on the Asteria Options page in the admin, that the Lite version only allows three posts.

Again, this is misleading on the demo, and I ask that you remove those six Front Page Posts so your demo is accurate and not misleading.

Thank you.

hm

I am very confused here.
    Is a Front Page element different than a Front Page Post?
    I can’t get more than two Front Page Posts to appear on the Front Page, but there doesn’t seem to be limit there written anywhere. Is there a limit on Front PAge Posts on the Lite version or not? Can you please clear this up for me? I am trying to evaluate this theme for purchase. Thx.

hm

So, it appears that one needs to set a featured image as well as insert the image into the post to have it show up in the Front Page Post area. Doing that, I am able to insert at least six posts there. Is that the correct process?

I am sorry for the call for assistance. It is confusing because I did not realize a featured image was necessary, or read it anywhere.

Can you tell me if there is any documentation available for these themes? Pro or otherwise?

Again, thank you for your reply.

Towfiq I.

administrator

You can display unlimited posts both on lite and PRO version. And you are not required to add featured images to your posts to display the post on frontpage.

When you do not add a featured image, the posts display a blank predefined image.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.