Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

A few things randomly got messed up, cant fix.

Home Forums Free Theme Support Zenon Lite A few things randomly got messed up, cant fix.

andrew

Hi guys,

Here are my three problems that I notice for right now.

1. On my page RanWei.net/about the middle section is now shorter on the About, Portfolio, Videos, and Contact pages than the footer and the menu section. It looks very ugly. This just randomly happened today I think, but not sure, after adding a shortcode for wcp contact on contact page. I removed it but the problem remains. So I put it back.

2. Leave a reply section is on About, Portfolio, and Videos pages. I dont want it at all. Its not on the contact page however. But I want to get rid of it.

3. On the mobile version, (checking on my gf’s iphone 6s) the menu starts with “Contact” and if you switch to another page it goes, but still shows “Contact” making it impossible on the mobile version to access the contact page. I used to be able to fix this a year ago, now I have no clue what to do.

Thank you in advance to all of you.
    -Andrew

andrew

And if I really want to complain, my Facebook Like Box widget and Instagram Feed are too wide on the same iphone 6s.

andrew

I think this is the part to fix the menu on mobile. but cant figure it out:

.tinynav, .tinynav1{ display: block!important; margin:20px auto 0px auto; width:280px; height:30px}
    #topmenu ul.menu{ display: none }
    #logo img{max-width:300px;}

andrew

found another post that said i should install SC theme editor and now found zenon.js and got the mobile menu working.

andrew

i tried removing <div class=”comments_template”><?php comments_template(”,true); ?></div> by commenting it out with <!– and –> in both page.php and page full width.php and it only proceeded to leave the “leave a reply” part there and left justify the footer.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Andrew,

Do you want to hide the Comments Section on all pages?

andrew

Yes I do, the part that says “Leave a reply…”

andrew

Yes I do, the part that says “Leave a reply…” etc.

Thanks

andrew

ok i thought it was a theme thing, but i guess its just wordpress so i got a plug in called disable comments and did it globally.

everything its becoming very nice, thanks for the simple beautiful zenon theme Towfiq.

The only thing I guess i need to work out now is youtube videos and the social networks resizing on the mobile version

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.