Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

2 questions

Home Forums Misc. General Forums 2 questions

lauraandrayji

subscriber

1. I am trying to upload my company logo and it is not showing up. I want my logo at the top of every page, and I can’t get it to show up.

2. For my menu on the right, the block with the title of the menu is too big. It hangs over the edge and blocks some of the words. How can I make that smaller so it fits the size correctly. My blog http://www.shopkissuiblog.com

Towfiq I.

administrator

1. Go to Appearance> Scylla Pro Options and click the “Image Logo” menu from right and check the “Disable Default logo” option and then upload the logo image.

2. I am not sure what you are trying to say…. can you attach an image of the problem?

lauraandrayji

subscriber

got the logo, thanks.

for #2, if you look the image, the label that says "twitter" is overlapping and covering up some of the words in the menu itself. The same thing is happening on the other menus "cloud" etc. Can I make the box that surrounds it smaller so it doesn't cover anything up?

New question: Can I make the font in the menu across the top larger?

[attachment=256,21]

Towfiq I.

administrator

Go to Appearance> Editor and select stylesheet and add this line to the very bottom:

#sidebar .widgets ul li ul {padding: 25px 7px 7px!important;}

#sidebar .widgettitle {font-size: 20px;}

then click the “Update File” button below.

lauraandrayji

subscriber

wonderful. last question, I would like to increase the font size of the menu going across the top.

[attachment=258,22]

Towfiq I.

administrator

add this to your stylesheet:

#menu_wrap #topmenu ul li a{font-size: 18px !important;}

lauraandrayji

subscriber

looks better, but still very hard to see. can i either make just the top menu words black, or make them bold?

Towfiq I.

administrator

Try changing the color of the menu font from the Scylla PRO options.

lauraandrayji

subscriber

I was having a hard time figuring out which field to change, but now I see it is Logo Color. I assumed that meant the logo across the top, so I never tried it. Anyways, got it now, thanks for all your help today.