Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Woocommerce & Zenon

Home Forums Free Theme Support Zenon Lite Woocommerce & Zenon

Carmen

Hi good morning, I use your template Zenon Lite Free, and I would spend the Pro, the problem I have is that perishes be WooCommerce is not entirely compatible with Zenon Is there any solution?
    Thanks and sorry for my bad English, I’m Spanish and I do not manage well with your language.
    Regards, and good job.
    Carmen

Towfiq I.

administrator

Open up fucntions.php and add this:

// WOOCOMMERCE

function zenon_lite_open_woocommerce_content_wrappers()
    {
        echo '<div class="center"><div class="single_page_post"><div class="post_wrap">';
    }

function zenon_lite_close_woocommerce_content_wrappers()
    {
        echo '</div></div></div>';
    }

function zenon_lite_prepare_woocommerce_wrappers()
    {
        remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_main_content', 'woocommerce_output_content_wrapper', 10 );
        remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_main_content', 'woocommerce_output_content_wrapper_end', 10);

add_action( 'woocommerce_before_main_content', 'zenon_lite_open_woocommerce_content_wrappers', 10 );
        add_action( 'woocommerce_after_main_content', 'zenon_lite_close_woocommerce_content_wrappers', 10 );
    }

add_action( 'wp_head', 'zenon_lite_prepare_woocommerce_wrappers' );

before this:

//Include CSS

Kate

What specific functionality issues does this bit of code fix? Thanks! I’m finding it seems to function well as is, but I want to make sure I’m not missing something.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Kate by default when you use woocommerce with the theme. the woocommerce pages looks broken. when you add this chunk of code it looks normal.

if the woocommerce pages already looks good. it means the woocommerce guys might have changed how the plugin works and the plugin works out of the box. no modifications needed.

Paul

hey towfiq!

ive added your code in my zenon pro function, but my site still looks ugly :/

have a look at http://www.fusskleid.at/shop/

could you help me ?

thank you!

Towfiq I.

administrator

please go to hastebin.com and put all the code of your functions.php file and share the hastebin link here.

Regards

Paul

here we go 🙂

http://hastebin.com/rejaqufuca.php

best regards

paul

Towfiq I.

administrator

The code you added is fine. Add this to the very bottom of your stylesheet:

#content-fullwidth {padding: 0 50px;box-sizing: border-box;}

Paul

im not sure what is wrong, but its still not working :/ seems like the content-fullwidth option has NO impact.
    here is my styles.css from my zenon pro theme.

http://pastebin.com/h017M77y

maybe u see whats wrong.

thank you!

Towfiq I.

administrator

You didnt edit any woocommerce files right?? if not, then looks like a woocommerce issue. There is a bug. The file should render the code like this:

<div id="content-fullwidth" role="main">

but its rendering this:

<div id="<“content-fullwidth&quot;" role="main">

Reply To: Woocommerce & Zenon