Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Welcome Text – Start a new line (Paragraph)

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Welcome Text – Start a new line (Paragraph)

Joris

Hi,

Before starting, FYI please note that the demo of your websites are not active anymore for whatever reason.

———–

I really like the Home Page (with blocks, Map, Etc.) and don’t want to change it to static (latest post).

This being said, I would like to add some text and I have tried using “Welcome Text”. The only issue I have is that I cannot make paragraphs (start a new line) and everything is stuck together.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance,

Joris

Towfiq I.

administrator

it should be easy to create paragraphs with the welcome text editor. just press enter and a new paragraph will be created.

Thanks

Joris

Hi,

Just to let you know in case someone face the same issue… Even if it indeed seems easy it didn’t work at first until I changed to “justify” and now everything’s OK

Thanks anyway

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.