Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

Typography Font Settings lost.

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Typography Font Settings lost.

Martin Van de Moortel

Hello,
    After upgrading to version 1.0.3 the font settings of my Logo are not shown anymore. The font (Tangerine) is still displayed correctly on the website.
    The font I used for the logo (Tangerine) doesn’t appear in the list anymore. I can’t change anything of the font settings.
    After a ‘save settings’ all fields are empty.

Towfiq I.

administrator

you are using the lite version right? how many fonts do you see in the list?

Martin Van de Moortel

Yes, I’m using the lite version. I can only see 19 fonts in the list.

Towfiq I.

administrator

hmm.. open up your wp-config.php file from your wordpress installation folder and add this line:

define('FS_METHOD', 'direct');

after this:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Let me know

Martin Van de Moortel

Yes, I’m using the light version. I see only 19 fonts in the list.

Sam Tziotzios

Same problem here.
    The headers font was Advent Pro before the upgrade to 1.03 but its gone after the upgrade. Only see the 19 fonts as well!

Towfiq I.

administrator

Please make the change to wp-config.php and let me know how it goes..

Thanks

Sam Tziotzios

Adding the line to the wp-config.php didn’t change anything.
    The problem is that under Asteria Options there are only 19 fonts available now. It seems the pro version has all the fonts now.
    Was this featured removed from the lite free theme option after the update?

thanks
    sam

Martin Van de Moortel

I can also confirm that making the change in the wp-config.php didn’t solve the problem.

Towfiq I.

administrator

No. It wasn’t removed..The font list are missing on some servers.. The issue is fixed when you make the changes I suggested to make in wp-config.php..

Its weird that its not working for you..Are you guys sure you made the changes to the right file?

Let me know.

Martin Van de Moortel

Yes, update is made in the correct file.

Sam Tziotzios

yup. update made to the correct file.

Martin Van de Moortel

Hello,

I restored the theme back to version 0.8. I have now also the same problem that in the Typography settings the list of fonts only consist of 19 fonts for the logo style. The font I used for the Logo style is not in the list and I cann’t change anything.
    Maybe this information can help you to slove this problem.

Thanks.

Sam Tziotzios

As a workaround I was able to add the font statements in the Custom CSS options in the Asteria Lite Options panel.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Can you guys please send me your site’s username and password through this page to let me examine the issue from the backend:
    http://www.towfiqi.com/contact

Thanks

Martin Van de Moortel

Hello,

Login & psw send, version is still 0.8. I don’t like to upgrade until the problem is solved, but the problem is also present.

Thanks

Martin Van de Moortel

Hello,

Could you try already something to find the cause of this problem?

Thanks

Towfiq I.

administrator

Martin you sent me your site’s username and password through the contact form but you forgot to add your website address.

Please let me know your website address.

Regards

Martin Van de Moortel

This is the website: martinvdmoortel-photography.be

Towfiq I.

administrator

Martin, I just logged in to your site’s backend. This looks like a javascript issue. Can you please disable all the plugins and see if the issue is still there?

Regards

Reply To: Typography Font Settings lost.