Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Theron Lite

Home Forums Free Theme Support Theron Lite Theron Lite

Moe

I’m not a pro by any means, but I’m learning to maneuver around to try to tweak my website. I upgraded to Theron Lite, but some of the things changed.

A) On the very bottom (where it’s got your name on the left – that’s fine), BUT now my menu titles are over on the right, and I can’t figure out what that box is called so I can go in and edit it.

B) My front page picture used to be seen through the words (the words were transparent). Now there’s a white background (also on all the pages, as well), and I can’t figure out how to get rid of that.

Thanks for any help you can offer. Website is unstoppableheroes.com

Towfiq I.

administrator

a. you can edit the menu from Appearance> Menus.

b. Add this to the very bottom of your stylesheet:

div#footer { background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3)!important;}
    div#thn_welcom { background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3)!important; color: #fff!important;}

Moe

Hi Towfiq – it’s still not working…I upgraded to Pro so maybe that’s the problem?

Moe

Towfiq I.

administrator

which solution is not working? a or b?

Moe

Okay, now I got the above working, but I would like to change the color of the font in the welcome message, and I can’t figure out the code. Also, I switched to the google fonts, but the page isn’t showing the different font now. Thanks for all your help. I love Theron Lite Pro BTW!

Towfiq I.

administrator

1. Add this to the very bottom of your stylesheet:

body div#thn_welcom{color: #4E6BB8!important;}

2. are you the font you selected exist? try changing the font again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.