Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The "Show Next and Previous Posts" option is not working properly

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite The "Show Next and Previous Posts" option is not working properly

Fotis

Hi,
    many thanks for sharing this wonderful theme.

The “Show Next and Previous Posts” option does not show the posts with the correct order.
    For example, if you go to a post the above option shows “Previous Post” the next post
    instead of showing “Next Post” and vice versa.

Thank you in advance.

Towfiq I.

administrator

can you send me a page link where I can see this?

Thanks

Fotis

Good day,

Unfortunately the site now is on localhost,will be uploaded within the next month.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Towfiq I.

administrator

let me know when the site is up..

Sage

Hello,

I am using 4 blocks on the front page, but I have been finding that they don’t always all load properly. Sometimes all 4 load, other times just 3, but it’s not always the same 3 that load. If I refresh I can usually get all 4 to appear but the problem is potential clients don’t know to do that and could be missing one of my blocks. Any thoughts on how to resolve this? The site is http://www.sageuph.com

Thanks!

Sage

Sorry my previous post was supposed to be a new topic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.