Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Template contact page

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Template contact page

Patrick Rouillier

i bought Asteria pro thème, and have no succeed to post my message on the “pro” forum, so i post it on the “lite” forum
    When i use for my page the contact form template i got well the formulaire. As i got the french version the texts are transalted in french except the submit button. It display “send” in english instead of “Envoyez” in French.
    How can i fix this bug to have a correct formulaire
    Thanks

Towfiq I.

administrator

Open up page-contact.php and replace this line:

<?php _e("Send", "asteria"); ?>

with this:

<?php _e("Envoyez", "asteria"); ?>

Alia

Hi,

I currently am using the Asteria Lite theme. Where do I find the template for the contact page?

also, how do I create a text box on a page so customers can fill in details? for example, on our page we have a free quote request and they will need to fill in their name, email, phone number etc and to upload an image as well.

Thanks.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Alia you can only use the contact page template in the PRO version.

You can install a form plugin and use it’s shortcode in the welcome text field to display the form.

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.