Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

target="_self" in button

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite target="_self" in button

Leandro

Hi I want to have links open on the same tab using the Link Button function,

target=”_self”

This doenst work:
    [button background_color=”#ffb400″ text_color=”#ffffff” url=”/contact/” target=”_self”]CONTACT ME[/button]

and I cant find the php function to change it
    any ideas?

thanks!

Towfiq I.

administrator

you cant do it like that. you will have to edit the shortcodes.php from lib/includes folder.

replace this:

$return_html = '<div class="scl_button"><span><a target="_blank" style="background:'.$background_color.';color:'.$text_color.';" href="'.$url.'">'.$content.'</a></span></div><div style="clear:both"></div>';

$return_html = '<div class="scl_button"><span><a target="_self" style="background:'.$background_color.';color:'.$text_color.';" href="'.$url.'">'.$content.'</a></span></div><div style="clear:both"></div>';

Leandro

Thanks for the quick support!

I found
    shortcodes.php
    in the folder
    wp-includes
    but I cant find that line of code that you talk about and that I should replace,

you are sure right?
    I have asteria pro

thanks

Leandro

Towfiq I.

administrator

not wp-includes. navigate to wp-content/themes/asteria/lib/icludes to locate the shortcode.php file.

Leandro

Thanks a lot, it works!

have a nice day

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.