Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Strange menu problem (mobile version)

Home Forums Free Theme Support Zenon Lite Strange menu problem (mobile version)

Tim

Hi,

I’m using the Zenon Lite theme with overall great satisfaction. However, the mobile version does have its quirks.
    The main one being that the menu automatically displays the ‘contact’ page as highlighted when viewing any (random) page on a mobile device.
    The real problem is that you can’t ‘click’ on the contact link in the menu. In other words, my visitors cannot access the contact page from the top menu on a mobile device. All other links are clickable.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Towfiq I.

administrator

Tim,

You could display the word “Menu” instead of always displaying the last menu item. to achieve this, open up zenon.js and replace this:

jQuery("#topmenu ul.menu").tinyNav();

with this:

jQuery("#topmenu ul.menu").tinyNav({active: 'selected', header: true});

andrew

Hi Towfiq, I have this problem too but I don’t think i have zenon.js, everything is .css or .php

andrew

i think i found the corresponding part, but i cant figure it out:

.tinynav, .tinynav1{ display: block!important; margin:20px auto 0px auto; width:280px; height:30px}
    #topmenu ul.menu{ display: none }
    #logo img{max-width:300px;}

andrew

nvm, found another post of yours that said i should install SC theme editor and now found zenon.js and got it working. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.