Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Social media buttons are not visible

Home Forums Free Theme Support Theron Lite Social media buttons are not visible

ahmet

Hi, on the top right corner of the page, i can click on the social links but can not see the icons.
    Also i searched the forum but could not find, i can add another social media link to there but i dont have the icon, so can you help me to add twitch button to there ?

Thank you
    web page : incplay.tv

ahmet

And one more question, is it possible to put these social media buttons on the right side of the footer ?

ahmet

Also, can we add steam social button ? 🙂
    Thank you

ahmet

And a little request if possible, can we put a social button for steam account ?
    Thank You

Towfiq I.

administrator

Open up header.php and add this:

<li class="soc_steam"><a title="Steam" target="_blank" href="YOUR_steam_LINK_HERE">Steam</a></li>

after this:

<li class="soc_rss"><a title="Rss Feed" target="_blank" href="<?php echo of_get_option('rsssoc_text'); ?>">RSS</a></li><?php } ?>

2. then add this to your stylesheet:

li.soc_steam a {background: #fff url("http://i.imgur.com/qdCejpn.png")!important;background-position: 2px 2px!important;background-repeat: no-repeat!important;border-radius: 50%;}

ahmet

but the first issue, i cannot see the social media buttons.. 🙂

Towfiq I.

administrator

First download this image: https://themes.svn.wordpress.org/theron-lite/2.0/images/social.png

Then from your wordpress dashboard, upload the image from Media > Add New and after uploading, copy the file url

and then open up your style.css and replace this with the copied url:

images/social.png

Reply To: Social media buttons are not visible