Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Slider title/text box doesn't resize

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Slider title/text box doesn't resize

Marie

Hi Towfiq,
    Is there also a way to make the slider title/text box decrease in size along with the slider image whenever I decrease the screen size? No matter how small the image becomes (when I want to see what my site looks like on a small screen), the slider title/text box stays the same size and soon eats up all the image space… The blocks below, on the other hand, get very small and look pretty neat on a small screen. Thanks.
    http://www.siouxcitycarmel.org

Towfiq I.

administrator

Add this to your Custom CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 450px){
    body .nivo-caption .sld_layout1 h3 a{ font-size: 18px!important;}
    }

Marie

Thanks, it resizes for the smallest size screen, but not for in-between screen sizes. Can you give me 2 more codes for in-between sizes? Or just the pixels? I don’t know what the pixels would be; I could experiment.
    Another problem is that the slider text/title box (whether big or small) is cut off on the left side (including the first letter) when it is at the smallest screen size. Can that be fixed? Thanks!

Marie

Ok, I’ve been experimenting and seem to like 450px/12px, 900px/15px and 1350px/20px, so no need for these codes. But can you still fix how it cuts off on the left side, as I mentioned above? And also, is there a way you can make the slider appear under the image at 900px and smaller? As well as those buttons? Sorry to ask so much of you. May God (Allah) reward and bless you for your generous support. The nuns are delighted with your theme!

Marie

Actually, the buttons are ok as they are.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Add this to your Custom CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 900px){
    .nivo-caption{position:relative!important;}
    }

Marie

Thanks, but it still cuts off at the left side, and at the smallest screen size it cuts off on both the left and right. Is there a way to make the box itself narrower at 250px? Thank you. Let me know if I should just let this go.

Towfiq I.

administrator

the responsiveness stops at 320px. this is standard procedure, as no modern smartphone has 250px screen size.

Marie

Ok, thanks. I won’t worry about it then; it looks nice at what I think would be 320px.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.