Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Site Width Will Not Change

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Site Width Will Not Change

Donloyn

Hello, I am attempting to change my site width from fixed to wide. I save the changes, but the changes are not made. It keeps reverting back to fixed. I’ve been using Asteria Lite for quite awhile, almost 2 years. In fact, I purchased Asteria Pro, but decided I preferred to use Lite for now. I had a mishap and accidently wiped my settings. I’m trying to restore them, but cannot get the site width to adjust. Any help is greatly appreciated.

THomas Jensen

subscriber

Any solution to this issue? I have the same issue. I tried the Asteria Lite and couldn’t change from fixed to full Width. I assumed it was a limitation in the lite version and changed to the pro version. However I still cannot change to full Width as it reverts to fixed Width when I save the changed setting – and nothing happens. I really like this theme and would like to keep using it so I hope it is possible to make the full Width mode Work.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Thomas,

Whats your site address?

THomas Jensen

subscriber

Hi Towfiq,

It’s not online yet. Is there anything specifik you would check?

Kind regards
    Thomas

THomas Jensen

subscriber

I managed to change the site width settings on another computer today, so apparently it was a browser specific issue.

Kind regards
    Thomas

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.