Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Responsive

Home Forums Free Theme Support Theron Lite Responsive

Joyce

Hello, i am building my website with the Theron Lite theme (free). And it just stopped being responsive. Can you help me please?

Towfiq I.

administrator

thats weird.. whats your site address?

birdirt

G’day Towfig,

I am having the same problem, I have not upgraded yet, nor created a child theme as I am just trying to find a good theme to match a quote plugin I have installed, but so far I really like Theron Lite.

View page ‘PB’ here: http://bondsteamclean.com.au/wordpress/?page_id=238

I have tried to delete all files and reinstalled Theron Lite, but it remains unresponsive?

Thanks very much.
    G.

Towfiq I.

administrator

if you resize the window, you can see that the site is responsive.
    and the page link you posted, showing a 404 not found error.

birdirt

That’s odd because when I resize the window it is not responsive, a slide bar appears on the bottom of the screen and the webpage does not shrink, but rather is cut out progressively as I reduce the window size.

The theme was responsive when I first installed it for some time, and work perfectly. But now it has stopped. I will take a video of it and post it on youtube and put up another reply with the link so you can see it.

Thanks very much for checking it for me!
    (I’ve probably caused it somehow and am wasting your time).

Joyce

Sorry for my late response. I upgraded to pro, it’s now responsive and i am very happy. But i have another question. I have a blog page (blog template), but it only shows one post (the latest) . The others posts are only approachable from the special sidebar i created. I can’t give you the website, because i am making my website in a offline modus. Still hope you can help me to show more post on my blogtemplate. Already thanks so much!

Towfiq I.

administrator

Go to Theron Options> Miscellaneous and select the category for the blog page template.

Joyce

Thanks! But i can only select one category for the blog page template, is that correct?

birdirt

(Sorry Joyce for interrupting this thread).

Theron lite is unresponsive ONLY on my computer, it works on other computers I have tried. (Asteria lite works fine on my computer, and Theron Lite used to work fine too until recently).

I must have a file or code or something in my computer relating to Theron lite that is stopping it from working? …any ideas?

(I’m happy to upgrade, but want to be sure I have fixed the problem)

Towfiq I.

administrator

@Joyce Yes. just create a new category called blog and mark all the category as “blog” and then select the blog category for the blog page template.

@birdirt
    Please load your site and press ctrl+f5 couple of times to see the change.

Joyce

Tnx, that solves the problem:) Have a great week!

birdirt

I tried ctrl+F5, and deleting internet history etc, deleting all files from server etc and re-installing… but still no go bro!

…dunno, no worries, my problem not yours. Your theme is very elegent (like me), I will perservere, probably upgrade and see how I go!

Thanks for your time!

birdirt

Update FYI: Problem was a fault with browser (Explorer), your theme works perfectly now.

Thanks again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.