Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Purchasing Asteria Pro Question

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Purchasing Asteria Pro Question

Brandon Taylor

Tofiq,
    Thanks for the great free theme. My wife’s photography site has been using it for months and we’re ready to upgrade to the pro version of your theme. We had a concern though that I hope you can help with before we purchase it tomorrow. When we buy it I imagine we’ll get to download the pro version of the theme from somewhere but my question is when we activate the pro theme will everything copy over? We’re currently using Asteria Lite as the active theme for the site and are hoping that when we purchase the pro version everything will transition over easily as her site has been getting increased traffic and I don’t want to disrupt that.

Thanks again for your time!
    Brandon Taylor

http://rtaylorphotography.com

Brandon Taylor

bump??

Towfiq I.

administrator

yes. everything will transition over easily 🙂

Renee

Hi! I have a couple of questions…which I hope are not very obvious and i am missing it.
    I have changed to asteria lite, but want to upgrade to pro. How is this done?
    I have been in Maintenance mode since I tested the mew theme. I cannot get out of this mode.
    Thank you in advance.
    RP

Towfiq I.

administrator

Go to Asteria Options> Maintanance mode and disable it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.