Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Post Thumbnail size

Home Forums Free Theme Support Zenon Lite Post Thumbnail size

Filipa

Hello!

Is it possible to change the size of the post thumbnail of the article in the main page? I would like it to occupy almost all the white rectangle he’s at…

Thanks!!

Towfiq I.

administrator

whats your site address?

Filipa

Filipa

Towfiq I.

administrator

Add this to the very bottom of your stylesheet:

.lay1 .imgwrap img, .lay1 .imgwrap{width:316px!important}
    .lay1 .imgwrap{margin-left:-16px;}
    .lay1 .hentry{padding-bottom:0px!important;border:none!important;}

Filipa

Thanks!!!

burberry pink poncho

Bags of good quality, workmanship, super good, generous style, very much like the bag of good quality, fine workmanship, very stylish, high-end atmosphere, very fond of good quality bags, fine workmanship, very practical, to my mother to buy , it is like the bag of good quality, fine workmanship, good-looking, logistics quickly, fabulous? bags of good quality, fine workmanship, fashionable atmosphere, very much! Bags of good quality, workmanship, no unsatisfactory, inexpensive bag of good quality, workmanship, no color, is genuine, it is like! Bags of good quality, fine workmanship, leather feel good, fashionable atmosphere.
    burberry pink poncho http://www.experimentelle-biomedizin.ch/buy.php?burberry_pink_poncho-9152

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.