Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Post Images Don't show

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Post Images Don't show

Lisa

When the front page post thumbnail is clicked, the post page doesn’t show the featured image. Are they the wrong size: 800×518? This was the size needed for the last theme I was using. Do they all need to be recreated? http://www.lacholmes.com

Towfiq I.

administrator

the post page should not display featured image by default. Your previous theme had this special feature, but not all the theme has that.

If you want to display the featured image, where do you want it? after the post title?

Phil

I think I have the same issue, how did you get the post images on the home page to display?

Towfiq I.

administrator

phil are you trying to display images of your posts to display on frontpage? whats your site address?

Phil

Wow, thanks for the fast reply.

When I create a new post, it auto create a link at bottom of the home page, but doesnt display an image. How/where can I set it?

http://www.levertonphotos.com/

Many thanks

Towfiq I.

administrator

Add “featured image” to your post. You can read the tutorial from Asteria Options> Documentation> Setting up a post thumbnail.

Phil

Bingo… 🙂

Thanks very much.

Coco

Do I understand it right:
    – I can have a thumbnail for the post on the FrontPage only?
    – When I go to the “Blog page” where all posts are listed I don’t see any thumbnails. Can I add it? Would look a bit nicer.
    Thank you.
    Laura

Towfiq I.

administrator

Laura, The Thumbnails are displayed on frontpage and Blog Page.. Whats your site address?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.