Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

on Asteria Lite site w/polylang, some menu tabs act as language switchers

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite on Asteria Lite site w/polylang, some menu tabs act as language switchers

Admin KPasapp

Before upgrading to Pro, I am toying around w/ Asteria/Polylang for a multilingual project and ran into something weird:
    I set polylang w/ 2 languages (English & Spanish) and set the 2 corresponding menus, however, some menu buttons (button 2, 3 & 6) switch language when clicked.
    What could be wrong?

Admin KPasapp

I forgot to give the link to the test site: http://eventodos.com/test1/
    Before upgrading to Pro, I am toying around w/ Asteria/Polylang for a multilingual project and ran into something weird:
    I set polylang w/ 2 languages (English & Spanish) and set the 2 corresponding menus, however, some menu buttons (button 2, 3 & 6) switch language when clicked.
    What could be wrong?

Towfiq I.

administrator

re create the menu. you assigned wrong menu items to your menu.

Admin KPasapp

Yes, I found out already. This is embarassing! So much for working long hours. Brain fries up.
    I love the theme, will get pro today

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.