Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Menu colour not working

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Menu colour not working

Carsten

Having a strange issue with the colour of the menus. Changing them in the backend (theme editor) does work for a while in preview mode. I can see the right colour (should be green #9FBC79). When I reload the website (www.inselweg.de) the link colour stays white, so it’s unvisible. When I go back to the editor mode again the colour is white there as well although the colour is correct (#9FBC79). Any thoughts what could help. Thanks in advance!

Carsten

Short addition: I am using Asteria Pro 1.0.2

Towfiq I.

administrator

Looks like a bug. I will upload an update pretty soon. Meanwhile you can fix it by going to Appearance> Editor > style.php and replace this:

body .header2 .head_contact, body .head_contact, body .topsearch #s{ color:<?php echo $asteria['menutxt_color_id']; ?>!important;}

with this:

body .header2 .head_contact, body .head_contact, body .topsearch #s, #topmenu ul li a{ color:<?php echo $asteria['menutxt_color_id']; ?>!important;}

Please let me know if you find any other bug.

Thanks

Gianfranco De Luca

subscriber

How change Menù background color in header 2?
    Thanks

Towfiq I.

administrator

You can change the header background color from Asteria Options> Style

Gianfranco De Luca

subscriber

Asteria Option\Topography settings\Font messages titles , headers and Menu not working.
    Asteria Option\Topography settings\Text Style Site Content not working.

Thanks

Towfiq I.

administrator

You can’t change the fonts?

Gianfranco De Luca

subscriber

yes, i can not

Towfiq I.

administrator

Can you see all the fonts or just a few fonts? Can you send me your site’s username and password through this page:

Contact

I need to examine the issue from the backend..

Thanks

Carsten

Hi, works great for me. Colour is now as defined. Thanks for your quick reply!

Tina

Is the location for the fix the same in Astoria Pro – I am not finding it. Also I found another bug in the mobile – My widgets are running side by side into one another instead of vertically as before. Thanks.

Tina

My issue is with header 1 but I switched to header 4 which is fine. I’m still having issues with mobile widgets.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Tina can you post your site address here?

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.