Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Logo background

Home Forums Free Theme Support Theron Lite Logo background

Angèle

Hello,
    I don’t know if you can deal with this matter but I need to make disappear the white background of my logo downloaded in the pro version.
    I’ve been trying to download the .png format from photoshop but wordpress (not theron lite) refuse this format…do you have any solution in your theme?
    Thank you so much

Towfiq I.

administrator

whats your site address? are you sure the image is transparent?

Angèle

site address is : http://www.angelesantoro.fr
    The image is transparent in png format but as I can’t download png in wordrpress I made a .jpg from the png which seems to create a white background…don’t know what to do…any idea?

Towfiq I.

administrator

you should be able to insert png images in wordpress fine. you dont need to convert to jpg. when you convert a transparent png file to jpg, a white background is automatically added.

Angèle

There is an error message : “sorry this file is not permitted for security reasons”. It seems that wordpdress does not accept every format.
    As I not keen of codes I downloaded a plugin called “MimeTypes Link Icons” but still did not work. Then I downloaded another French plug in called “add more files extensions” and even if the plug in has not been actualized for 3 years IT WORKS! I managed to downloaded my png logo!
    Hope this will help. Thank you.

Reply To: Logo background