Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Issue with "Tiled Galleries Carousel Without Jetpack" Plugin

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Issue with "Tiled Galleries Carousel Without Jetpack" Plugin

Antonio

Hello!
    as in topic, when i install that plugin all the pages with a beautified gallery show no content (neither words and images), seems there’s a conflict between the plugin and your beautfier tool. I got the same problem with full jetpack plugin too

Anyway, great theme :)!!!

Antonio

the problem seems to arise setting Thumbnail grid as gallery type

kaila kolbeck

While trying to set up the gallery I follow the instructions and create a new page. add media. create gallery. link to media file. there is no create album button just a create new gallery button so i chose that and it inserts it into the text area. I have the beatify my gallery option turned on and i have done this and deleted and recreated the page multiple time and nothing is showing up. when i view the text for the code this is all i see [gallery link="file" ids="243,242,241"]. i am unsure that this is correct? and my page comes out to look like this kailakolbeck.com/portfolio

kaila kolbeck

also i am having an issue with my slider on the front page almost everytime i go back to the Asteria options page and edit things in there it deletes my slider and i have to keep recreating it?has any one else had this problem? is there a way to fix it?

Towfiq I.

administrator

This link is actually the archive all the posts:
    http://kailakolbeck.com/portfolio/

you are trying to create a page and then add the gallery right? try creating another page and then add the gallery.

and about the slide issue, you will need to set titles for each slide.

La Void

There is no CREATE ALBUM button! I followed the instructions too and my pics did indeed end up on the newly created page but all have different scales or sizes! I tried using the jetpack mosaic, square, and thumbnail options and the pics end up left justified using every option available on the pages. How do you center them on the page? Please try the solutions or modifications yourself before making any recommendations to the rest of us. This is very frustrating to say the least.

Towfiq I.

administrator

@La Void send me a page link where you added the gallery.

La Void

http://www.moveoutmagic.com/

I have a problem with the Front Page Post only displaying 10 of 12 tiles on the first page. I set the Front Page Post to display 12. It only displays 10 on the first page and then 2 on the second page. There are 2 spaces available on the first page so I’m puzzled as to why the other 2 posts are not filling up that space.

Any help is very appreciated.

La Void

In regards to my problem with only 10 of 12 Front Page Posts showing up on the first page. I figured it out already. I tried setting the “Display posts from selected Categories” to ON. I left the Category Names blank. And the Number of Posts was already set to 12 which seem to have solved the problem although it doesn’t really make any sense as to why. But I’m a happy camper now.

http://www.moveoutmagic.com/

Towfiq I.

administrator

this is how the theme was made, the frontpage posts can be changed from Settings> Reading by default.
    But if you turn on that theme options the control goes there.

tim

Hi there!
    has anyone found a fix to the all-content-goes-blank-when-setting-gallery-type-to-thumbnail-grid-problem yet? you would make my day! 😉

Towfiq I.

administrator

tim go to Asteria Options> Miscellaneous and disable “Beautify my gallery” option.

tim

super – i’ll try that! thanx alot for the support!

The topic ‘Issue with "Tiled Galleries Carousel Without Jetpack" Plugin’ is closed to new replies.