Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Invalid Date

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Invalid Date

Heather

Hello,

I’m new to WordPress and just uploaded the free theme (beautiful!). When editing the theme and clicking “Visit Site” to view my changes, I keep getting an error message,

“Message from webpage
    Invalid date. Here’s an example: 12 Tuesday 2012 17:30:00”

From what I can see via Google searches, this is a “countdown timer” coding issue? I don’t code. I’d rather not have to choose a different template, so any help on this error is appreciated.

Thank you!
    –Heather

Towfiq I.

administrator

whats your site address? did you turn on the Maintenance Mode?

Tamilselvan Mahalingam

I’m also getting the same error message. But it is showing specifically to a quiz page on my site that uses WP courseware plugin and I thought this has something to do with the plugin. I use Highend Theme.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Tamilselvan you will have to ask the theme developer about this.

helli

I have the same problem. I installed Asteria Pro and Maintenance mode is enabled. How can I solve the problem?

Towfiq I.

administrator

Can’t you just disable the Maintenance Mode From Asteria Options?

Thanks

Jay

really I have the same issue… and it’s just started when I work on Count Down code for my website…

is this going on permanently or for a specific date…

I am tensed… what to do..?

Jay

Dear all the fellow member, I researched it… I had that problem, I said you earlier… and I found the SOLUTION….

I solved my case, so I believe, you may solve yours…

I am not good @ coding, but the problem I detect in JavaScript(.js) file… you just clearly look at the javascript and try to find if you have done anything wrong in the ‘time’ format there…

I actually had the fresh .js file for my counter… I just replaced it and my prob solved… you may carry on… All The Best…

oakley snowboard goggles iphone

We received satisfactory, good quality, size standard, wearing comfortable, the seller good service, fast delivery received, good quality, very comfortable to wear, do not wear the foot, mainly walking is not tired.
    [url=http://tonaustnam.com/SubwayProfit.aspx?746f6e617573746e616d2e636f6d2c6f6b2c3230333930.htm]oakley snowboard goggles iphone[/url]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.