Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

inserting images in 4 blocks options shows code link

Home Forums Free Theme Support Theron Lite inserting images in 4 blocks options shows code link

Angele

Hello,
    First of all thank you for your theme. I passed long hours trying to find the most suitable and easy theme before behind yours which is just perfect!
    However still some problems when I go inside theron lite them option and complete the 4 block options. After uploading my images, some code appears on the picture I don’t want…see in the following address http://angelesantoro.fr/accueil/
    Could you please help with an easy solution without if possible coding changes solutions? (I’m new in wordpress)
    Thank you in advance

PS: thank you for your tuto which is very helpful (even if don’t speak italian 😉

Angele

OK I found out how to clear the codes appearing around the pictures after uploading in the home page 4 block options (just by deleting them on the theme options)…
    however still 2 problems with these block options:
    1/ on the 4 blocks only 1 link is responding…other are 404 error pages?
    2/ is it possible when you click on the pictures uploaded to get a link (in addition to the one at the bottom of the block)?
    Than you

Angele

sorry to insist…
    still have the same problem with the images links (page 404 error). In the same page some links will be operational whereas the others won’t….
    could you please have a look to the 2 pages concerned
    http://angelesantoro.fr/accueil/ (in the block options)
    http://angelesantoro.fr/accueil/prestations/decoration-dinterieur/
    I tried several time to start again but still the same error page message…

other question: is it possible ton center the “call me button”?

Towfiq I.

administrator

if you copy links from microsft word or other similar editors and paste them in the blocks field. it will become. which is causing the error:
    http://angelesantoro.fr/accueil/prestations/personal-shopping/%20%E2%80%8E

try excluding the %20%E2%80%8E

Angele

thank you for your answer.
    You are right, I had copied links from word.
    So I copied one more time all the links from the wordpress pages and pasted them in the blocks in theron lite options but problem still…on my home page, in the 4 blocks, 2 links shows page 404 error, 1 is ok, and 1 is ok but shows a code on the picture which is not normal because I delated every code need to be deleted on the theron lite options…
    what can I do?

Angele

How can I exclude the %20%E2%80%8E ?
    it’s does not appear in the theron lite options links I fill in…
    thank you for you help

Towfiq I.

administrator

click the “restore default settings” of the theme options page and try setting up the theme options again.

Angele

done I set up again every options with paying attention to copy the link from the wordpress pages but still don’t work.
    worst, the only block which worked does note work any more…
    there is a thing which is not normal when I download images they appear with a code that I have to delete then. I don’t know if this could be related to 404 error page issue.
    I don’t know what I do wrong…should I give my login or something? I don’t know what to do and I really don’t want to change my theme for that because the rest is perfect. Do you have any solution?
    Hope you can help

Angele

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!
    sorry, i did refreshed and its seems to work. thank you so much 🙂

Angele

dont wan’t to annoy you but every thing is ok on my web site with the computer but the 4 blocks don’t work on the i pad…is that normal?
    Moreover the “contact” button normally in the middle of the page is at the left with i pad…do you know why?

Towfiq I.

administrator

Add this to your stylesheet:

@media screen and (max-width: 800px) and (min-width: 499px){
    .midrow_block .blocklink{ display:block; width:32px; height:32px; background:url(images/blocklink.png) ;}no-repeat;}
    }

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.