Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

I'm ready to buy PRO but..

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite I'm ready to buy PRO but..

FAb

I love Asteria, when I buy a Pro Asteria, how many times I can use it?
    only for one site?

and the most important things is..
    I made the 90% of my site with Asteria Lite, can I upgrade to pro without loosing features and hours of my job?

thanks a lot.

FAb

I love Asteria, when I buy a Pro Asteria, how many times I can use it?
    only for one site?

and the most important things is..
    I made the 90% of my site with Asteria Lite, can I upgrade to pro without loosing features and hours of my job?

thanks a lot.

Towfiq I.

administrator

you can use it on as many sites as you like.

and if you haven’t made an edits to the template files directly dont worry about losing anything after update.

FAb

Hi, I have uploaded my site http://www.sensivres.it
    Please, could you tell me, if is possible, if I had changed something wrong on template files?
    I would like to upgrade to asteria pro but I must be shure that I don’t lost anything on my website.
    If you need my wordpress password I can give you if you tell me a private way.
    The link is

Let me know so I could buy.

Towfiq I.

administrator

did you make any edits from Appearance> Editor?

FAb

No.. I didn’t write anything in Editor..
    I’ve used WP Live CSS Editor plugin.. I dont know where are stored my changes..
    I changed some colours, padding and some font size..

Towfiq I.

administrator

In that case you will have to find out what changes you have made in your stylesheet. To do that,

1. first disable the css minify plugin/or cache plugin that you using .

2. and then Go to Appearance> Editor and select “style.css” and copy all the code and go to this website(https://www.diffchecker.com/) and paste it on the right panel.

3. Then on the left panel copy all the code you find in this page(original css of asteria): http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/asteria-lite/0.8/style.css

4. finally select the “store forever” option and click the “Find difference” button to see what changes you made to the stylesheet. Make the same changes to the PRO version’s stylesheet manually.

FAb

Ok.. Thanks, I’ve done what you told me… so many trouble.. there are so many differences… I think I should do fix to much in order to upgrade to pro.. and sincerely I don’t know if I am able to do again this. Now I’m ok with the site but I’m afraid that I’m not able to recreate the same..
    The css of my asteria lite (without caching) is this:

/*
    Theme Name: Asteria Lite
    Description: Asteria Lite is a clean responsive theme with a beautiful slider, Narrow and Wide Layout Option, 10 Social Icons and 3 page templates – Full width page, Left sidebar page and a Blog page Template. The theme also allows you to design your site logo with 600+ fonts. The Theme also has a Maintenance Mode feature, Beautiful Gallery feature, Custom CSS feature, Import/Export feature and is fully compatible with Woocommerce and Contact Form 7 Plugin. It also comes with Ajax pagination feature which means you can navigate through posts without page refresh. The theme is SEO Friendly and has plenty of user-friendly options. The theme is translation ready and fully translated into French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Chinese. Asteria Lite is suitable for any types of website – corporate, portfolio, business, blog. Get Free Support without registration on http://www.towfiqi.com/forums/forum/asteria-lite
    Version: 0.4
    Theme URI: http://www.towfiqi.com/asteria-lite-free-wordpress-theme.html
    Author: Towfiq I.
    Author URI: http://www.towfiqi.com/
    License: GNU General Public License, v2 (or newer)
    License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
    Tags: theme-options, one-column, dark, green, white, right-sidebar, left-sidebar, fixed-width, flexible-width, custom-background, theme-options, translation-ready, translation-ready, featured-images, full-width-template
    */

body{ background:#f7f7f7; margin:0; padding:0; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#999;}
    .center{ margin:0 auto; width:85%;}
    a{ text-decoration:none;}
    p, .widget_wrap{line-height: 26px;}

/*Full width pages*/
    body .no_sidebar{ width:100%;}

/*HEADER*/
    .header{width:100%; float:left;position:relative; margin-bottom:10px;}
    .header a{ color:#333;}
    .header .head_soc{ position:absolute;right: 0; bottom:-24px;z-index: 9999;background: url(images/submenu.png) repeat; cursor:pointer;}
    .header .center{ }

/*Headers4*/
    .header4{width:100%; background:#333; height:auto; float:left;}
    .header4 a{ color:#fff;}
    .header4 .center{ position:relative;}
    .header4 .logoimga{ display:block; float:left;}

.header4 #topmenu{ margin-top:0;}
    .header4 #topmenu ul li{padding: 0 20px 0 20px; padding-top:34px; padding-bottom:31px;border-bottom: 3px solid transparent;margin-left: -4px;-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out;}
    .header4 #topmenu ul li ul li{ padding:0; margin-left:0; border-bottom:none; line-height:normal!important; height:auto!important;}
    .header4 #topmenu ul li ul{top: 90px;margin-left: -80px; margin-top:0;}
    .header4 #topmenu ul li ul li ul{ margin-top:-90px; margin-left:0;}
    .header4 .current-menu-item{ background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);}
    .header4 #topmenu ul li:hover{background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.03);border-bottom: 3px solid #2dcb73;}
    .header4 #topmenu ul .zn_parent_menu:hover{border-bottom: 3px solid transparent!important;}
    .header4 #topmenu .sub-menu{border-top: 3px solid #2dcb73;}
    .header4 #topmenu ul li:hover ul li{ border-bottom:none;}

.bigmenu{text-align: center; width: 100%;}
    body .header4 .bigmenu ul li:hover{ background:none!important;}

/*Social*/
    .head_soc{ float:right;}
    .head_soc a{display: inline-block;margin-left: 10px;width: 15px;height: 18px;padding: 2px 4px;text-align: center;-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out; color:#ccc;}
    .head_soc a:hover{ color:#fff;}
    .head_soc a.ast_fb:hover{ background:#47639e;}
    .head_soc a.ast_twt:hover{ background:#35c2f6;}
    .head_soc a.ast_gplus:hover{ background:#ea493f;}
    .head_soc a.ast_ytb:hover{ background:#c5101d;}
    .head_soc a.ast_pin:hover{ background:#e90d1c;}
    .head_soc a.ast_rss:hover{ background:#ffb037;}
    .head_soc a.ast_flckr:hover{background:#fe0084;}
    .head_soc a.ast_lnkdin:hover{background:#017eb4;}
    .head_soc a.ast_tmblr:hover{background:#304d6b;}
    .head_soc a.ast_insta:hover{background:#d4c5a4;}

/*LOGO*/
    .logo{ float:left;}
    .logo h1, .logo h2{ float:left; font-size:44px; margin:12px 0;}
    .logo h1 a, .logo h2 a{ font-weight:bold;}
    .logo img{ border:none; margin:10px 0;max-width:100%; height:auto;}

/*Top Menu*/
    #simple-menu{ display:none;}
    #topmenu{ float:right; margin-top:40px;}
    #topmenu ul{ margin:0; padding:0;}
    #topmenu ul li{ list-style-type:none; display:inline-block; margin-left:25px;padding-bottom: 28px;position: relative;}
    #topmenu ul li a, #topmenu ul li ul li{-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out;}

#topmenu ul li ul{ display:none;position: absolute;width: 200px;z-index: 9999999; margin-top:28px;margin-left:-50px;}
    #topmenu ul li ul li{ margin:0; padding:0; width:100%; display:block; text-align:center;}
    #topmenu ul li ul li a{ padding:10px 10%; width:80%; margin:0px; display:block;background:#333 url(images/submenu.png) repeat;}
    #topmenu ul li ul li a:hover{ background:#2dcb73 url(images/trans_black_3.png) repeat;color:#fff!important;}
    #topmenu ul li ul li a{ font-size:16px;}
    #topmenu ul li ul li ul{left: 100%; margin-top:-40px; float:none; margin-left:0px;}

#topmenu ul li span{ font-size:12px; opacity:0.5; padding-left:5px;}
    #topmenu ul li ul li span{ display:none;}

/*SLIDER
    —————————————
    */
    /*Slider Progressbar*/
    /*Hide Slider by default*/
    #zn_nivo, .nivo-controlNav, #slide_acord, .nivoinner{ display:none;}
    #slidera .pbar{}
    .pbar_wrap{margin-bottom:20px; width:60px; position:absolute; left:0; right:0; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;bottom: 45%; z-index:999999; -webkit-border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px;border-radius:5px; background:#333;padding:7px 12px;}
    .progrssn{ width:40px; height:40px; margin-top:10px; margin-left:5px; background:#18dd87; -webkit-border-radius:50% 0 0 50%; -moz-border-radius:50% 0 0 50%; border-radius:50% 0 0 50%;-webkit-transition:all 0.8s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.8s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.8s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.8s ease-out;transition:all 0.8s ease-out;}
    .prog_wrap{width: 50px; height:50px; position:absolute; overflow:hidden;}
    .pbar{ -webkit-border-radius:50%; -moz-border-radius:50%; border-radius:50%; width:40px; padding-top:13px; height: 27px; border:10px solid #fff; text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#fff; position:relative; z-index:22;}

#slidera{width:100%; margin:0 auto; clear:both;}
    .slider-wrapper{ position:relative; height:550px;}

/*Nivo Slider*/
    #zn_nivo {position:relative; height:550px; width:100%; overflow:hidden;}
    .slide_wrap{width:100%; margin:0 auto; height:550px; overflow:hidden;}
    .nivoSlider {position:relative;width:100%;height:auto;overflow: hidden;}
    .nivoSlider img {position:absolute;top:0px;left:0px;max-width: none;}
    .nivo-main-image {display: block !important;position: relative !important; width: 100% !important;height:auto !important;}
    /* If an image is wrapped in a link */
    .nivoSlider a.nivo-imageLink {position:absolute;top:0px;left:0px;width:100%;height:100%;border:0;padding:0;margin:0;z-index:6;display:none;background:white; filter:alpha(opacity=0); opacity:0;}
    /* The slices and boxes in the Slider */
    .nivo-slice {display:block;position:absolute;z-index:5;height:100%;top:0;}
    .nivo-box {display:block;position:absolute;z-index:5;overflow:hidden;}
    .nivo-box img { display:block; }

/* Caption styles */
    .nivo-caption {position:absolute;bottom:30px ;color:#fff;opacity:1;width:412px;z-index:8;text-shadow: 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.05), 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.5);}
    .nivo-caption h3{ margin:0px; width:100%; float:left;}
    .nivo-caption h3 a{margin-bottom:5px; display:block; float:left; color:#fff!important;}

.nivo-caption p a{color:#2dcb73;}
    .nivo-caption a {display:inline !important;}
    .nivo-html-caption {display:none;}
    .nivo-caption p:empty, .nivo-caption h2 a:empty{display:none!important;}
    /* Direction nav styles (e.g. Next & Prev) */
    .nivo-directionNav{ opacity:0;}
    .nivo-directionNav a {position:absolute;bottom:46%;z-index:9;cursor:pointer;}
    .nivo-prevNav {left:10px;width:27px; height:53px; display:block; text-indent:-999999px; background:url(images/nivo_nav.png) left no-repeat;}
    .nivo-nextNav {right:10px;width:27px; height:53px; display:block; text-indent:-999999px; background:url(images/nivo_nav.png) right no-repeat;}

.nivo-caption .sld_layout1 h3{ line-height:24px!important;}
    .nivo-caption .sld_layout1 h3 a{ font-size:24px!important; background:#2dcb73;padding:3%; width:94%;}
    .nivo-caption .sld_layout2 p {margin:0; width:380px;padding:15px; font-size:18px;float:left;}
    .nivo-caption .sld_layout1 p {margin:0; width:380px; background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); padding:15px; font-size:13px;line-height:18px; border-left:3px solid #2dcb73;float:left;}
    .nivo-caption .sld_layout3 p{ font-size:18px;}
    .nivoinner h3 a:empty{ display:none!important;}
    .sld3wrap{ width:70%!important; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; left:15%!important; bottom: 70px; text-align:center;}
    .sld3wrap h3 a{ float:none;}

/* Control nav styles (e.g. 1,2,3…) */
    .nivo-controlNav {text-align: center;padding: 15px 0;bottom: 10px;position: absolute;z-index: 99;left: 50px;}
    .nivo-controlNav a {cursor: pointer;background: #444;width: 10px;height: 10px;display: inline-block;margin-right: 10px;
    -webkit-border-radius: 50%;border-radius: 50%; -moz-border-radius: 50%;border: 3px solid #222;text-indent: -999999px;}
    .nivo-controlNav a.active {background:#2dcb73;}

/*Homepage blocks margin*/
    .home_blocks:empty{ display:none;}
    .activeblock{width:100%; float:left;margin:15px 0;}
    .lastmap{ margin-bottom:0;}

/*Midrow Blocks*/
    .ast_blocks{ margin:0; padding:0px 0; background:#f2e3b9;}
    .midrow{width:100%; float:left;}
    .midrow_wrap{ width:85%; margin:0 auto;}

.midrow_block{width:21%; padding:2%; float:left; text-align:center;}
    .twoblocks .midrow_block{width:46%;}
    .oneblock .midrow_block{width:46%;}
    .threeblocks .midrow_block{width:29.3%;}

.midrow_block img{ max-width:100%; height:auto;}

.midrow_block:hover{}
    .midrow_block:hover .block_img{ border:5px solid #fff;}
    .midrow_block:hover h3{ color:#fff;}
    .midrow_block:hover .icon_wrap i{}

.midrow_block h3{color:#333; font-size:27px;}
    .midrow_block p{ line-height:1.4em;}

.block_img{width:70px; height:70px; border-radius:50%; -webkit-border-radius:50%; -moz-border-radius:50%; margin:30px auto;border:5px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15);}

.midrow_block .icon_wrap{ padding-top:4px;}
    .midrow_block .icon_wrap i{ color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15);}

/*Text Block*/
    .text_block{ width:100%; background:#333; float:left;}
    .text_block_wrap{padding: 1%;clear: both;}

/*Call to Action*/
    .home_action{ float:left; width:96%; padding:2%; background:#fff;}
    .home_action_left{width:78%; float:left; margin-right:2%;}
    .home_action_right{ width:20%; float:left;}
    .home_action_button{ display:block;padding:20px 10px; cursor:pointer; text-decoration:none; text-align:center;-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out; font-size:18px; background:#e64429; color:#fff;}
    .home_action_button a{ color:#fff;}

.home_action_button:hover{ -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6);-moz-box-shadow:0 0 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6);box-shadow:0 0 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6); color:#fff;}

.home_action_right{ display:table;}
    .home_action_button_wrap{ display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;}

/*Layout 1*/
    .home .lay1{ padding:0;}
    .lay1{width:100%; float:left; padding:40px 0;}
    .lay1_wrap{overflow: hidden;}
    .lay1 .hentry{ width:32%; float:left; padding:0.6%;}
    .lay1 .hentry img{ width:100%; height:auto; border:none;-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out;bottom:-100px;}

.lay1 h2.postitle{ padding:10px 0; background:#333; text-align:center; margin:0;}
    .lay1 h2.postitle a{ font-size:20px; color:#fff;}

.lay1_title, .homeposts_title{ text-align:center;}
    .lay1_title h3, .homeposts_title h3{ color:#e64429; font-size:42px; margin:20px 0 0 0;}
    .lay1_title p, .homeposts_title p{margin-bottom:30px; margin-top:0;}

.lay1 .post_image{width: 100%;position: relative; overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out; max-height:260px;}
    .lay1 .post_content{position: absolute;width: 100%;-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out;bottom:-130px; z-index:3;}

.post_image:hover img
    {
    -webkit-transform: scale(1.3);
    -moz-transform: scale(1.3);
    -o-transform: scale(1.3);
    -ms-transform: scale(1.3);
    transform: scale(1.3);
    }
    .post_image:hover .post_content, .vidwrap:hover .post_content{ bottom:0;}
    .post_image:hover .img_hover{ opacity:1;}

.img_hover{ width:100%; height:100%; /*background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4);*/ background:url(images/lay_hover.png) repeat;position:absolute;opacity:0; -webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out; z-index:2;}
    .img_hover .icon_round{ padding-top:30%; padding-left:30%;}
    .img_hover .icon_wrap{bottom: 50%; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; width:50px; height:50px; background:#333; border-radius:50%; -webkit-border-radius:50%; -moz-border-radius:50%; left:0; right:0; position:absolute;}
    .img_hover .icon_wrap i{ color:#fff; font-size:18px;}

.vidwrap{ position:relative;}

/*AJAX*/
    .ast_ajaxwrap{ width:100%; margin-bottom:30px; min-height:300px; position:relative;}
    .ast_ajax{ width:45px; height:37px; background:url(images/newloader.gif) no-repeat; margin:0 auto; left:0; right:0; bottom:40%; position:absolute;-webkit-border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px;border-radius:5px;}
    .ast_row{ overflow:hidden; margin-top:0.5%;}

/*Layout 4*/
    .home .lay4{ padding:0;}
    .lay4{width:100%; float:left; padding:40px 0;}
    .lay4_wrap{overflow: hidden;width:68%; float:left;}
    .lay4 .hentry{width: 95.6%;float: left;padding: 2%;background: #fff; margin-bottom:30px; position:relative;}
    .lay4 .post_image{width: 25%;height: auto;float: left;margin-right: 2%; overflow:hidden; padding-top:10px;}
    .lay4 .post_content{float: right;width: 71%;}
    .lay4 .hentry img{ width:100%; height:auto; border:none;-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2 ease-out;}
    .lay4 .hentry:hover img
    {
    -webkit-transform: scale(1.3);
    -moz-transform: scale(1.3);
    -o-transform: scale(1.3);
    -ms-transform: scale(1.3);
    transform: scale(1.3);
    -webkit-transition:all 2.0s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 2.0s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 2.0s ease-out;-o-transition:all 2.0s ease-out;transition:all 2.0 ease-out;
    }

.lay4 h2{ margin:0; margin-bottom:10px;}
    .lay4 h2 a{color:#2dcb73;}
    .lay4 p{ padding-bottom:20px;}
    .lay4 .single_metainfo{ padding-bottom:0;}
    .lay4 .single_metainfo a{color:#ccc;}
    .more-link, .moretag{ padding:7px 20px; background:#f1f2f3; color:#aaa; display:block; margin:15px 0; float:left; bottom:-15px; right:0; position:absolute; -webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out;}
    .thn_post_wrap .more-link:hover, .moretag:hover{ background:#2dcb73; color:#fff;}

/*WordPress Core*/
    .alignnone {margin: 5px 20px 20px 0;}
    .aligncenter, div.aligncenter {display:block;margin: 5px auto 5px auto;}
    .alignright {float:right;margin: 5px 0 20px 20px;}
    .alignleft {float:left;margin: 5px 20px 20px 0;}
    .aligncenter {display: block;margin: 5px auto 5px auto;}
    a img.alignright {float:right; margin: 5px 0 20px 20px;}
    a img.alignnone {margin: 5px 20px 20px 0;}
    a img.alignleft {float:left;margin: 5px 20px 20px 0;}
    a img.aligncenter {display: block;margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto}
    .wp-caption {border: 1px solid #ececec;max-width: 96%; /* Image does not overflow the content area */padding: 10px 3px 10px;text-align: center;}
    .wp-caption img{max-width: 98%!important;}
    .wp-caption.alignnone {margin: 5px 20px 20px 0;}
    .wp-caption.alignleft { margin: 5px 20px 20px 0;}
    .wp-caption.alignright { margin: 5px 0 20px 20px;}
    .wp-caption img {border: 0 none !important;margin: 0 !important;max-width: 570px;padding: 0 !important;}
    .wp-caption p.wp-caption-text {font-size:11px;line-height:17px; margin:0;padding:0 4px 5px;}
    .sticky{}
    .gallery-caption{}
    .bypostauthor{}

/*Pagination*/
    .ast_pagenav .page-numbers{ display:block; width:30px; height:25px; padding-top:5px; background:#f1f2f3; -webkit-border-radius:50%; border-radius:50%;-moz-border-radius:50%; display:inline-block; margin-right:15px; text-align:center; color:#999; font-size:13px;position: relative;z-index: 2;-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out; margin-bottom:15px;}
    .thn_paginate a.page-numbers:nth-last-child(1){ margin-right:0;}
    .page-numbers:hover{ background:#2dcb73; color:#fff;}
    .ast_pagenav .current{ color:#fff; background:#2dcb73;}
    .thn_paginate{width: 100%;text-align: center;margin-top: 50px;}
    .pagi_border{ margin:0 auto;}
    .ast_pagenav .pagi_border dt{position: relative;z-index: 1; width:100%; height:7px; background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.08); margin-top:-32px; float:left;}

.ast_pagenav{width: 100%;text-align: center;margin-top: 50px;}

/*SINGLE*/

.thn_post_wrap img{ max-width:100%; height:auto;}

.meta_comm, .catag_list{ display:inline;}
    .single_metainfo{ padding-bottom:20px;}
    .single_metainfo, .single_post .single_metainfo a{ color:#999; font-size:13px; opacity:0.8;}
    .single_metainfo i{ color:#ddd; padding-left:10px; padding-right:5px;}
    .single_metainfo .fa-calendar{ padding-left:0;}
    .post_meta a{ color:#ccc; font-size:13px;}
    .post_meta i{ color:#ddd; padding-right:5px;}

.single_metainfo:empty{ display:none;}
    .post_foot{ margin-bottom:15px;}

/*MESSAGE BOX*/
    .lgn_scs{ width:94%; background:#c8ffd3; border:1px solid #98f1a9; padding:2% 2% 2% 4%; color:#3f834c; clear:both; margin:15px 0;}
    .lgn_info{ width:94%; background:#c5eaf5; border:1px solid #8ac7e8; padding:2% 2% 2% 4%; color:#469cc0; clear:both; margin:15px 0;}
    .lgn_wng{ width:94%; background:#f7e0b6; border:1px solid #ebc887; padding:2% 2% 2% 4%; color:#af7a18; clear:both; margin:15px 0;}
    .lgn_err{ width:94%; background:#ffd0cc; border:1px solid #e49a94; padding:2% 2% 2% 4%; color:#b04840; clear:both; margin:15px 0;}

/*NEXT PREVIOUS POSTS*/
    #ast_nextprev{ background:#fff;width:100%; float:left; margin-top:30px;}
    #ast_nextprev a{ color:#777;}
    .ast-prev{ width:46%; float:left; padding:2%;}
    .ast-next{width:46%;float:right; padding:2%; text-align:right;}
    #ast_nextprev img{ float:left; margin-right:15px; width:60px; height:60px; border:none;}
    #ast_nextprev .ast-next img{ float:right; margin-left:15px; margin-right:0;}
    .ast-prev, .ast-next{ position:relative; min-height:60px;}
    #ast_nextprev .ast-prev:hover a, #ast_nextprev .ast-next:hover a{color:#fff;}

#ast_nextprev .ast-prev span, #ast_nextprev .ast-next span{ color:#aaa; font-size:13px;}
    #ast_nextprev .ast-prev:hover span, #ast_nextprev .ast-next:hover span{ color:#fff;}

.left_arro, .right_arro{font-size: 15px;color: #ccc;background: #f1f2f3;display: block;width: 30px;height: 25px;padding-top: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;bottom: 30px;}

.left_arro i, .right_arro i{ color:#ccc;}
    .left_arro{ right:0;}
    .right_arro{ left:0;}

#ast_nextprev .ast-prev:hover .left_arro, #ast_nextprev .ast-next:hover .right_arro{ background:#fff;}
    #ast_nextprev .ast-prev:hover .left_arro i, #ast_nextprev .ast-next:hover .right_arro i{ color:#2dcb73;}

/*SINGLE SOCIAL BUTTONS*/
    .share_this{width: 100%;background: #f1f2f3;float: left;text-align: center;text-align:center; padding:5px 0;}
    .social_buttons{ text-align:center;}
    .social_buttons div{ display:inline-block;}
    .social_buttons div a{ display:inline-block; color:#ddd; padding:5px;text-align:center;}
    .social_buttons div i, .social_buttons div a{ color:#ccc;}
    .social_buttons div a:hover i, .social_buttons div a:hover{ }
    .social_buttons div a{ font-size:16px;}

/*COMMENTS*/
    .comments_template{ float:left; width:100%; margin-top:40px;}

body.page .nocomments{ display:none;}
    .nocomments{ padding-left:15px;}
    .comments_template{ }
    .comments_template #comments, #comments_ping, #reply-title{ margin:0px; font-size:24px; padding:12px 0; color:#333; margin-bottom:20px}
    #reply-title small a{ font-size:16px; color:#2dcb73;}

#comments_ping{ float:left; width:100%; border-top:1px solid #f5f5f5;}

.commentlist{padding-left:0px; float:left; margin-top:0; width:100%;}
    .commentlist li.comment{ list-style-type:none;}

.commentlist li{ list-style-type:none;width:100%;float:left;}
    .commentlist li ul li{ width:96%; border:none; float:right;}

.commentlist .depth-1{ position:relative;}
    .commentlist .depth-2{}
    .commentlist .depth-3{}
    .commentlist .depth-4{}
    .commentlist.depth-5{}
    h3#comments{ color:#333333; font-size:20px;}
    h3#comments_ping{color:#333333; font-size:20px;}

.commentmetadata{ color:#999}
    .commentmetadata a{ color:#2BB975;}
    .commentmetadata span{}
    .comment-body{float:left;width:94%;position:relative; z-index:3; background: #fff; padding:3%;margin-top:15px; margin-bottom:15px;}
    .commentlist li ul li .comment-body{margin-top:15px; margin-bottom:15px;;}
    .vcard{ float:left; width:11%; margin-right:7px;}
    .fn{ padding-top:5px; text-align:center;}
    .avatar img{ width:90%; height:auto; max-width:75px; max-height:75px;}

.org_comment {float: left; width: 86%;}
    .org_comment a, .org_ping a{ color:#2BB975;}
    .org_comment ul li{ border:none; list-style-type:circle;}
    .org_comment ol li{ list-style-type:inherit; border:none;}

.comm_meta_reply{ float:right; text-align:right; width:300px; font-size:11px; opacity:0.7; margin-right:-20px;}
    .org_ping .comm_meta_reply{ margin-right:0px;}
    .org_comment:hover .comm_meta_reply{ opacity:1;}
    .comm_meta_reply a{ padding-left:5px; margin-right:15px;}

.comm_meta_reply a, .org_comment .comm_date{ color:#888; font-size:11px;}

.comment-reply-link{ }
    .comment-edit-link{ }
    .comm_date i{padding-right:5px;}
    .comm_reply{ display:inline-block; margin-left:10px;}

/*Comment Form*/
    .comm_wrap{ width:40%; float:left; margin:15px 0;}
    .comment-form-comment{width:60%; float:left;}
    .comment-notes, .form-allowed-tags, .comment-form-comment label{ display:none;}
    .comment-form-author{ margin-top:0;}
    .comm_wrap input{ background:#fff; border:none; padding:15px 4%; width:88%; border-bottom:5px solid #f1f2f3;color:#aaa;}
    .comment-form-comment textarea{ background:#fff; width:90%; padding:4%; border:none; border-bottom:5px solid #f1f2f3; min-height:150px; float:right; color:#aaa;}
    #submit{ float:right; padding:12px 30px; background:#2dcb73; color:#fff; border:none; font-size:20px; cursor:pointer;}

.logged-in-as a{color:#2dcb73;}
    .logged-in .comment-form-comment{width:100%;}
    .logged-in .comment-form-comment textarea{ width:92%;}

.commentlist #respond{ width:100%; float:left; margin-top:-15px;}
    .commentlist #reply-title{background:#333; color:#fff;margin-bottom:0px; padding-left:15px;}
    .commentlist .logged-in-as{margin: 0;padding: 2%;background: #f1f2f3;}
    .commentlist .comment-form-comment{ margin-top:0;}

/*PAGE*/
    #content{ width:100%; float:left; margin-top:40px;}
    .page_tt{ float:left; width:100%; background:#2dcb73; padding:0px 0; color:#fff; text-align:center;}
    .thn_post_wrap{ line-height:26px;}
    .thn_post_wrap a:link, .thn_post_wrap a:visited, .single_metainfo a{ color:#2dcb73;}
    .single_metainfo a i{ color:#aaa;}
    .single_metainfo a i:hover{color:#2dcb73;}

.edit_wrap{width: 0px;height: 0px;border-style: solid;border-width: 0 50px 50px 0;border-color: transparent #f1f2f3 transparent transparent; position:absolute; top:0; right:0;}
    .edit_wrap a{ display:block; margin-top: 4px;padding-left: 26px;}
    .edit_wrap i{ color:#aaa;}
    .edit_wrap i:hover{color:#2dcb73;}

.single_wrap{width:68%; float:left;}
    .single_post{ background:#fff; padding:2.5%; position:relative; overflow:hidden;}
    .single_post .postitle{ margin-top:15px; color:#2dcb73;}

/*Sidebar*/
    #sidebar{width:30%; float:right;}
    #sidebar .widgets ul{ margin:0; padding:0; }
    #sidebar .widget{ background:#f1f2f3; margin-bottom:30px; list-style-type:none;width: 100%;float: left; color:#999; position:relative; padding-bottom:40px;}
    #sidebar .widget .widgettitle, #sidebar .widget .widgettitle a{ color:#2dcb73; font-size:24px;}
    #sidebar .widget li{ list-style-type:none; margin:20px 0;}
    #sidebar .widget li a{ color:#999; }
    #sidebar .widget_wrap{width:80%; padding:0 10%;}
    .untitled .widget_wrap{ padding: 10%!important;}

.widget_corner{width: 0px;height: 0px;border-style: solid;border-width: 0 0 50px 50px;border-color: transparent transparent #fff transparent; position:absolute; bottom:0; right:0;}

/*WIDGETS*/
    #searchform .screen-reader-text{ display:none;}
    #sidebar #searchform div{ position:relative;border: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);}
    #sidebar #searchform #s{ width:65%; padding:2%; border:none; color:#888; background:none;}
    #searchsubmit{ background:#2dcb73; padding:5px 10px; border:none; margin-left:-5px; color:#fff;right: 0px;top: 0}
    #sidebar #searchsubmit, #footer #searchsubmit{position: absolute;}
    #searchform{ position:relative;}

.widget_search{ padding-bottom:0px!important;}
    .widget_search .widget_corner{ display:none;}

.widget_calendar td a{color:#2dcb73;}
    .widget_calendar table{ width:100%;}
    .widget_calendar caption{ margin-bottom:20px;}

/*Page Templates*/

/*Search*/
    .search_term {width: 96%;padding: 2%;float: left;background: white;margin-top: 50px;text-align: center;}
    .search_term h2{ color:#2dcb73; margin-bottom:5px;}
    .search_term #searchform #s, .error_msg #searchform #s{border: none;-webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1) inset;box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1) inset;-moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1) inset;width: 70%;padding: 10px;margin-top: 30px;margin-bottom: 30px;background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04); color:#999;}
    .search_term #searchsubmit, .error_msg #searchsubmit{ padding:10px 15px;}

/*404*/
    .fourofour a{font-size: 250px;}
    .error404 .postitle{margin-top: -30px;font-size: 50px;}
    .error_page{ text-align:center;}

/*Author*/
    .author_div{ padding:4% 2%; background:#fff; width:96%; float:left;}
    .author_left{ float:left; margin-right:20px;}
    .author_right{ line-height:22px;}
    .author_right h2{ margin-bottom:20px;}
    .author_right h2, .author_right a{ color:#2dcb73;}
    .author_posts{background: #f1f2f3;padding: 2%;float: left;width: 96%;text-align: center;margin-top: 0;color: #999;margin-bottom: 40px;}

/*Left Sidebar*/
    .page-template-page-leftsidebar-php .left_sidebar{ float:right;}
    .page-template-page-leftsidebar-php #sidebar{ float:left;}

/*To Top*/
    .to_top{width:40px; height:38px; display:block; background:#fff; -webkit-border-radius:50%; -moz-border-radius:50%; border-radius:50%; color:#aaa; -webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out; position:fixed; bottom:20px; right:20px; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; padding-top:2px;display:none; opacity:0.6;-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);box-shadow: 0 0 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);}
    .to_top:hover{ background:#2dcb73; color:#fff; opacity:1;}

/*FOOTER*/
    #footer{width:100%; background:#333; float:left; margin-top:40px; font-size:13px;}
    #footer .widgets .widget a{color:#979797;}
    #footer .widgets ul{ margin:0; padding:0;}
    #footer .widgets .widget{ width:23%; float:left; margin:1%; list-style-type:none; margin-bottom:25px;}
    #footer .widgets .widgettitle, #midrow .widgets .widgettitle a{ color:#edeef0; font-size:1.5em;}
    #footer .widgets .widget ul{ margin:0; padding:0;}
    #footer .widgets .widget ul li{ list-style-type:none; padding:4px 0;}
    #footer .widgets .widget ul li a{color:#999; text-decoration:none;}
    #footer #wp-calendar #today{ background:#222; color:#ccc;}
    #footer #wp-calendar caption {border-bottom-style:dashed; border-bottom-color:#1c1c1c;border-width:1px}

#copyright{width:100%; padding:25px 0; float:left; color:#aaa;}
    .copytext a{ color:#2dcb73;}
    .copytext{ float:left;}

#footmenu{ float:right;}
    #footmenu ul{ margin:0; padding:0;}
    #footmenu ul li{ list-style-type:none; display:inline-block; margin-left:20px;}
    #footmenu ul li a{ color:#aaa;}

/*MAINTANACE MODE*/
    .ast_maintanace{ padding-top:5%;}
    .ast_maintanace .logo, .ast_maintanace .logo h1{ float:none; text-align:center;}
    .ast_maintanace .logo h1 a{ color:#2dcb73;}
    .under-construction-message{ text-align:center;width:60%; margin:0 auto; margin-top:40px; margin-bottom:20px;}
    .under-construction-inner{ background:#fff; padding:2%; padding-bottom:4%; float:left; min-width:726px;}

.under-construction-inner #countdown_mntnc{ margin:0; padding:0; margin-top:20px;}
    .under-construction-inner #countdown_mntnc li{ background:#f1f2f3;}
    .under-construction-inner #countdown_mntnc li{ color:#333;}
    .under-construction-inner #countdown_mntnc li:last-child{ margin-right:0!important; width:21%;}

/*For Asteria Gallery*/
    .ast_full{ display:block; position:absolute; width:27px; height:26px; opacity:0.4; background:url(images/full_mode.png) no-repeat; right:15px; top:15px; border:none;-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-moz-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-ms-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;-o-transition:all 0.2s ease-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-out;}
    .ast_full:hover{opacity:1;}

@media screen and (max-width: 1200px){
    body .header5 .center{width:100%!important;}
    body .center{ width:95%!important; margin: 0 auto;}
    body #content .center{ width:100%; margin: 0 auto;}

.ast_row{ min-height:250px;}
    }

@media screen and (max-width: 768px){
    .center{ width:95%!important; margin: 0 auto;}
    .midrow_wrap{ width:95%;}

.ast_row{ min-height:150px;}

.header3 #simple-menu{ width:100%; text-align:center; float:left; padding:15px 0;background:#333 url(images/trans_black_3.png) repeat; margin-top:1.5%; margin-bottom:0;}
    .header3 .head_soc{width: 100%;text-align: center;}
    .header4{ height:auto!important;}
    #topmenu{display: none;}
    #simple-menu{display: block;float: right;background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);padding: 15px 20px;-webkit-border-radius: 5px;-moz-border-radius: 5px;border-radius: 5px;margin-top: 1.5%;}
    .pad_menutitle{padding: 5%;width: 90%;background: #2dcb73;}
    .pad_menutitle span{display: inline-block;float: right; cursor:pointer;}

body .slide_wrap, body #zn_nivo{ max-height:350px!important; overflow:hidden;}
    body .slide_wrap h3, body #zn_nivo h3{ font-size:30px!important;}

/*SIDR PLUGIN STYLE*/
    .sidr{display:none;position:absolute;position:fixed;top:0;height:100%;z-index:999999;width:260px;overflow-x:none;overflow-y:auto;background:#333;color:#fff}
    .sidr .sidr-inner{padding:0 0 15px}
    .sidr .sidr-inner>p{margin-left:15px;margin-right:15px}
    .sidr.right{left:auto;right:-260px}
    .sidr.left{left:-260px;right:auto}
    .sidr ul{display:block;margin:0 0 15px;padding:0;border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;border-bottom:1px solid #4d4d4d}
    .sidr ul li{display:block;margin:0;line-height:48px;border-top:1px solid #4d4d4d;border-bottom:1px solid #1a1a1a}
    .sidr ul li a,.sidr ul li span{padding:0 15px;display:block;text-decoration:none;color:#fff}
    .sidr ul li ul{border-bottom:none;margin:0}.sidr ul li ul li{line-height:40px;font-size:13px}
    .sidr ul li ul li:last-child{border-bottom:none}
    .sidr ul li ul li a,.sidr ul li ul li span{color:rgba(255,255,255,0.8);padding-left:30px}

}

@media screen and (max-width: 480px){
    .header{ float:left;}
    .head_contact { margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px;width: 100%;text-align: center;}
    .header2 .logo h1, .header2 .logo h2, .header2 .logo{width: 100%;text-align: center;}
    #simple-menu{width: 90%;padding: 5%;margin-bottom: 20px; text-align:center; float:left;}

body .slide_wrap, body #zn_nivo, body .slider-wrapper{ height:auto!important;}
    .nivo-caption h3{ font-size:18px!important; padding-left:15px;}
    .slide_wrap{ background:none;}
    .nivo-controlNav{bottom:auto; left:auto; position:relative;}
    .slide_wrap, #zn_nivo {}
    .nivo-caption{ width:300px; bottom:0;}
    .nivo-caption p{ display:none;}

.midrow_block:hover h3{ color:#333;}
    .midrow_block:hover .icon_wrap i{ color:#f0f0f0;}
    .midrow_block:hover .block_img{ background:none; border:5px solid #f0f0f0;}
    .midrow_block{width:96%;}

/*Call to Action*/
    .home_action_right{height:auto!important; float:none;width:60%; margin:0 auto;}
    .home_action_left{width:100%; text-align:center;}

/*Home Widgets*/
    #home_widgets .widget{width:100%; margin-right:0;}
    /*footer Widgets*/
    #footer .widgets .widget{width:98%;}

/*Single Page*/
    .single_wrap, #sidebar, #contact_block{ width:100%}
    .comments_template{ margin-bottom:30px;}

/*Layouts*/
    .lay1 .hentry {width: 48.8%!important;}
    .lay2 .hentry{width: 46%!important;height: 350px!important;}
    body .lay3 .hentry{width: 46%!important;}

.lay4_wrap{width:100%!important;}
    .lay4 .post_image{width:35%!important;}
    .lay4 .post_content{width:63%!important;}
    .lay6 .hentry{ width:33%!important;}
    .under-construction-message{width:90%!important;}

/*Comments*/
    .comm_wrap, .comment-form-comment{width:100%;}

}

@media screen and (max-width: 360px){
    .header{ height:auto;}
    .logo{ float:none;}
    .logo h1, .logo h2{ float:none; text-align:center;}

.header2 .head_soc{width: 100%;text-align: center;}

body .lay1 .hentry {width: 98.8%!important;}
    body .lay2 .hentry, .lay3 .hentry{ width:94%!important; margin-bottom:15px; height:auto!important; padding:2%!important;}
    body .lay4 .hentry{ width:90%!important;padding:5%!important;}
    body .lay4 .post_image, .lay4 .post_content{ width:100%;}
    body .lay6 .hentry{ width:100%!important; }

.block_img{ display:none;}

.header .head_soc{ position:relative;text-align: center; width:100%; background:none; margin:15px 0; top:0;}

.ast_gall{ min-height:50px;}
    .ast_slide_wrap .nivo-controlNav{ right: auto;}
    .ast_slider .nivo-caption{ width:90%; padding:5%;}
    .col2, .col3, .col4{ width:96%;}
    .act_left{ width:90%;padding:5%; text-align:center;}
    .act_right{margin:5%; width:90%;}
    .rel_content p{ display:none;}
    #submit{ font-size:18px;}
    }

/*WOOCOMMERCE SUPPORT*/
    .woocommerce #content{ margin-top:0;}
    .woocommerce .fixed_wrap{ padding-top:30px;}
    .woocommerce .star-rating span, .woocommerce-page .star-rating span{ color:#fcd53b;}

.woocommerce .related ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page .related ul.products li.product, .woocommerce .upsells.products ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page .upsells.products ul.products li.product, .woocommerce .related ul li.product, .woocommerce-page .related ul li.product, .woocommerce .upsells.products ul li.product, .woocommerce-page .upsells.products ul li.product{width:18%!important;}

.woocommerce nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a, .woocommerce-page nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a, .woocommerce #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a, .woocommerce-page #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a, .woocommerce nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span, .woocommerce-page nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span, .woocommerce #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span, .woocommerce-page #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span{ color:#888;}

/*Contact Form 7 SUPPORT*/
    .wpcf7-text{padding: 12px;border: none;background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.03);width: 60%; border:1px solid; border-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.05);}
    .wpcf7-textarea{padding: 2%;border: none;background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.03);width: 96%;min-height: 200px;border:1px solid; border-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.05);}
    .wpcf7-submit{ float:right; padding:10px 35px; background:#2dcb73; color:#fff; border:none; font-size:18px; cursor:pointer;}

Towfiq I.

administrator

here is the comparison. You did not make that many changes:
    https://www.diffchecker.com/s1khhdzi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.