Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

How to show only 3 posts on homepage per line

Home Forums Free Theme Support Theron Lite How to show only 3 posts on homepage per line

Ravikiran

Hello Sir, first of all i would like to thankyou for making such an awesome theme & providing it for free for us all 🙂
    I wanted to show only 3 posts per line on homepage in this theme [currently it shows 4 posts per line]
    What code should i add or modify in style.css
    I tried changing the number of posts to multiple of 3 from wordpress settings but still it shows 4 posts per line on homepage.
    Also i tried changing “.lay1 .hentry:nth-child(4), .lay1 .hentry:nth-child(8), .lay1 .hentry:nth-child(12), .lay1 .hentry:nth-child(16), .lay1 .hentry:nth-child(20), .lay1 .hentry:nth-child(24){ margin-right:0;}

to
    .lay1 .hentry:nth-child(3), .lay1 .hentry:nth-child(6), .lay1 .hentry:nth-child(9), .lay1 .hentry:nth-child(12), .lay1 .hentry:nth-child(15), .lay1 .hentry:nth-child(18){ margin-right:0;}

This works but But every 4th post of any line sticks to the 1st posts of next line

Please help me Sir.
    Thanks,
    Awaiting your reply

Towfiq I.

administrator

whats your site address?

Reply To: How to show only 3 posts on homepage per line