Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

How to set up a slider, and how to modify text on "shop" main page ?

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite How to set up a slider, and how to modify text on "shop" main page ?

Terry

Hi everyone – I have a store and have just installed Asteria Lite. I am just setting things up, and its looking good. So far I really like how the store main page displays the main categories with drop downs. That’s a bonus. But I would like to customize the page a bit.

1) How do you (or can you ?) revise the text shown on the main store page (tag line, product categories, etc) – I would like to use something other than Times New Roman, and would like to experiment with other looks. Is there an info page for this theme that would cover that ?

2) I want to put a slider on my main store page that would contain product category images. Would there be info somewhere showing how to do this ?

This store is at terrysbag.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.