Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

How to disable portfolio showing

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite How to disable portfolio showing

Voranun Harnprasert

Hello,

I’ve created my website to be my portfolio. I just changed my ole theme to Asteria Lite and it works really great, except a small problem. Please look at my gallery page

http://www.artsocio.com/exodus-the-trading-card-game/

When you click at the images below, it will appear as a gallery, which it can move to the next and previous images by clicking at the the left and right bottom arrows. But the first image doesn’t disappear. It’s still on the back and I assume that this is a function of Asteria. Because this didn’t occur in my old theme. How can I fix this or disable this function?

Thank you

Towfiq I.

administrator

You can disable it by going to Appearance> Asteria Options> Miscellaneous and disabling the “Beautify my gallery”

Voranun Harnprasert

Hello,

I turned off the ‘Beautify My Galleries’ and save changes but nothing happens.

Towfiq I.

administrator

I just checked the page and it looks fine, although you have 2 lightbox installed, either disable the lightbox feature of the theme or disable the lightbox plugin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.