Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Home page and Blog page slider

Home Forums Free Theme Support Zenon Lite Home page and Blog page slider

Andre Idzerda

subscriber

Hi, I just bought Zenon Pro, hoping it would eliminate a problem I was having with the lite version as it has 6 template pages.

I would like the Home page to have the Slider and the 4 text areas, But no posts.
    I would like the Blog page to have No slider nor the 4 text areas, only blog posts (and side widget area)

I have downloaded page-home.php as suggested on the forum but this does not solve my Blog page.
    Can you help? Is this possible? Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Can I add Text to the Home page, below the 4 text areas?

Thanks.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Below the 3 text area, if you want to add text, you will have to edit the index.php and add this:

<div style="background:white:border:1px solid #eee; width:98%; padding:1%;">
    <p>

Your text here.......

</p>
    </div>

After this line:

<!--MIDROW END-->

diane

RE:
    I would like the Home page to have the Slider and the 4 text areas, But no posts.
    I would like the Blog page to have No slider nor the 4 text areas, only blog posts (and side widget area)

We are using Zenon lite.
    I have set up home page with sliders and 4 text boxes but cannot get anything to display at all on my blog page. Does it have to be specifically named “blog” in order to display?

Beth

I’m having same problem as Diane, I think. I have created a lovely page with the slider and the rest of my pages as blog/info pages, but I can’t find a way to make the slider page my Home page. I thought it would do this automatically, but I had to create Home page in my page list (menu), but this isn’t my slider page (which doesn’t appear to have a page name). Sorry..I’m very green at this sort of thing.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Go to Settings> Reading and select “Your latest Posts” as your homepage.

Reply To: Home page and Blog page slider