Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

headline over a picture

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite headline over a picture

Arina

Stylish theme! I’m doing a website for the first time faced with a problem. All Titles are displayed only when you hover over them. This is interesting, but not all need and appropriate for my site.
    1. Is it possible to place a headline over a picture? And preferably beginning of the text (such as blogs). I am located in the following categories, there can not be displayed as the pages. Sorry if this is a stupid question))
    2. what was originally the logo font? experimenting, now I can’t find))

Towfiq I.

administrator

Did you select your secondary color as white?

1. Sorry I dont get it.. can you elaborate?
    2. Cinzel Decorative.

Arina

yes, white is selected. any title is only displayed when you hover on the image. it is a feature of the theme or can I change it somewhere in the settings?

Towfiq I.

administrator

its a bug. Open up style.php and replace this:

.logo h1 a, .logo h2 a, .ast_maintanace .logo h1 a{font-family:'<?php echo $logofont['font-family']; ?>'!important;color:<?php echo $logofont['color']; ?>; font-weight:<?php echo $logofont['font-weight']; ?>!important;}

with this:

.logo h1 a, .logo h2 a, .ast_maintanace .logo h1 a{font-family:'<?php echo $logofont['font-family']; ?>'!important;color:<?php echo $logofont['color']; ?>!important; font-weight:<?php echo $logofont['font-weight']; ?>!important;}

Arina

I just wonder if you understand my English correctly. What I need is this: now all titles are displyed only when you are hovering over them. I need a different thing: I would like to place a headline over the picture and preferably at the beginning of the text (such as blogs).

Towfiq I.

administrator

add this to your “Custom CSS” tab:

.lay1 .post_content{bottom:0px!important;}

Arina

Thank you very much, I have managed to do what I wanted. Though I would like to keep the previous way of posting (when the text appears when I touch the picture), while some pictures should have the text at once. Is it possible to do it selectively?
    And one more question. I have the menu section “the articles”. I would like to present the articles the way the materials are presented in a blogue (a picture, title and the beginning of the text). If I give the command “as in a blogue”, all the materials appear (from different sections of the menu), while I need only articles in the articles section. How can I make it, if at all? Thank you very much.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Arina sorry you can’t do that on selected posts.

and assign the “Blog page template” to your “the articles” page. you can read more about this on Asteria options> Documentation> Setting up a blog.

Arina

I make changes to a file style.php as you wrote. But now I would like to return everything as it was before the change. Change the text in the file style.php the original, but the inscriptions do not disappear from the image. How to return everything as it was originally? Thank you

Towfiq I.

administrator

replace all the code of your style.php with the code you find in this page:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=gFTpAjiw

Arina

Thank you. Unfortunately, it didn’t help. Maybe something to do with this “add this to your “Custom CSS” tab:.lay1.post_content {bottom: 0px! important;}”?
    I don’t remember where it was added.

Towfiq I.

administrator

You added that to Appearance> Asteria Options> Custom CSS
    remove that line from there.

Thanks

Arina

O God! Disappeared all that I’ve done on the site!
    BACHKUP database hosting did not help! Return the line is also not helped! What can I do ?! How to restore all that has been done ?!
    Obviously, it was necessary to remove not the entire line?
    Help, please!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.