Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Footer area widgets – change post title font size & add hover colour element

Home Forums Free Theme Support Zenon Lite Footer area widgets – change post title font size & add hover colour element

Vaibhavi

Hi Towfiq,

I am stuck badly on this issue, can you please check if would be able to help me on this:

Link hover colour change isn’t seeming possible with “Featured posts” and “Random posts” widgets added to the footer. Also, no matter where I changed I am not able to get font up for blog title in “Featured”/ “Random” posts widget situated in footer area. The only widget in footer I could influence was of “Resent Posts” which shows post title and date only.

Any idea how get my font up and hover colour change for above mentioned 2 widgets in footer ?

Towfiq I.

administrator

whats your site address?

Vaibhavi

Hi,

I have couple more questions,

Have a look at my site’s dummy post here:http://howtosolvelife.com/final-test-post/

1. If post-title is long then, at above mentioned url, you will see that line spacing is required for post title, it appears cluttered. How can we do that ?
    2. Can I have zenon- Featured/Popular post’s display custom font and not display text from within(excerpt) in sidebar ?
    3. Browsed a lot to know this..Can I highlight(in different color) only “author’s name” ? Do you know of any plugins which can help ?

Towfiq I.

administrator

1. Add this to the very bottom of your stylesheet:

.single_post .postitle{line-height: 1.3em;}

2. sorry thats not possible.

3. Open up single.php and replace this:

<?php the_author(); ?>

with:

<a class="auth_info"><?php the_author(); ?></a>

then add this to the very bottom of your stylesheet:

.auth_info{color:#f66a5c}

Vaibhavi

Ok. Thank you so much !

Just need confirmation on this one: Is there any enforcement available for font size increment at least for “Zenon most popular/ Featured” post titles?

Thank you again.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Try adding this to your stylesheet:

.znn_wgt_tt{font-size:18px!important;}

Vaibhavi

That did the trick. Thank you. One last question i guess 😀

Hyperlinks added in posts need to be shown in particular color(blue), how to do that?

Towfiq I.

administrator

Add this to your stylesheet:

.zn_post_wrap a {color: blue!important;}

Vaibhavi

Hi,

The above fix didn’t work…any idea why ?

One concern for me is, is this theme SEO friendly ? As a beginner if it isn’t the case, i wouldn’t be able to figure out what’s going wrong with my posts’s seo optimization.

Towfiq I.

administrator

press ctrl+f5 couple of times to see the change.

and yes. the theme is seo friendly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.