Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Font's issue in Firefox and IE

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Font's issue in Firefox and IE

Adam

Hi there,

First of all, love the Theme and all the work you’re doing.

I’m having an issue with Firefox and IE where the font for the entire site uses the default Times new roman, some times it’s only on the menus and other times it only effects the headings. It happens occasionally in Chrome but most of the time it’s fine. The font’s is all over the place. I host with GoDaddy and use http://www.veemle.com

Thanks.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Adam, just checked your site with Firefox and the icons load fine..

Adam

The icons and text are there but it’s times new roman when it should be FontAwesome.

Adam

Ok, I reloaded the Theme and most of the fonts came back except for the Logo and slider headings.

In asteria-config.php under setup_framework_options() i changed font-family to Arial. This has fixed the issues.

Under the typeface options when i change the font it seems to be missing this entry.

‘default’ => array(
    ‘font-family’=>’Arial’,
    //’font-weight’=>’200′
    ),
    ),

Thanks,
    Adam.

Adam

Scrap all that, the Logo and Slider heading fonts are still defaulting to Times New roman in IE and Firefox.

Adam

Ok, I found the issue, turns out to be a bug.

If there’s a text footer with no content, Firefox and IE will not apply styles such as “Logo font, Slider header font and Rounded corners”.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Thats weird. So if you add footer content, the icons load fine?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.