Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Embed video in Welcome Text

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Embed video in Welcome Text

PC

I am unable to embed a video in the welcome text or front page blocks. I’ve tried various approaches and plug-ins, but nothing shows up. Videos embed in regular posts or pages. How can I get a video in the welcome text or in one of the front page blocks?

Towfiq I.

administrator

have you tried to use the embed code? are you trying to embed a youtube video?

PC

Yes, I have used the embed code from several different plugins as well as the straight html code in the text (as opposed to visual) section. It is for a YouTube video.

The embed code works for regular posts and pages, but not for the Welcome Text or Front Page Blocks.

Towfiq I.

administrator

I just tried to embed the code that i got from the embed section of youtube. and went to the welcome text field and then clicked the “text” mode and added the embed code:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j4-Gt6dUVj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and the video loaded up fine..

PC

Hello Towfiq,

I tried that and it doesn’t show up. I emailed you the login credentials for the site if you wanted to take a look.

I’m trying to embed it in the Welcome Text on the Front Page.

Towfiq I.

administrator

I just checked your website and the video is showing up fine… can you try a different browser?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.