Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Different categories on different pages with blog template

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Different categories on different pages with blog template

Fran

Hi. I´m trying to have two static pages with Blog Template, and both pages should show a different category of posts. It should be this way:

There are two posts’ categories: news and galleries. Every posts’ category should be shown in a different page as a Blog Template way. Is it possible? Because when I define a category to be shown in Blog Template on Asteria options, I’m only able to choose one category for every page with Blog Template.

Did I make myself understandable? 🙂

Thanks a lot!
    Fran.

Fran

Anybody?

heder

Hi, I have a similar question than Fran’s question.

I’m trying to have also two pages Blog to show articles, but if possible also like Fran every posts’ category should be shown in different page Blog template.

Can anybody help us please.

Thaks a lot!

Heder

heder

Or only don’t show a category on the Blog template !!!
    Thanks again

Kenny

Hi, I have a similar question with Fran and Heder.

I’m trying to have two pages Blog to show articles and journals but the new page blog template is showing the same post as blog posts.

Can anybody help us please.

Thanks.

Kenny

Towfiq I.

administrator

Kenny,

Thats not possible. What you can do is, Go to Appearance> Menus and from the “category” box, add the “journals” category to your menu.

Reply To: Different categories on different pages with blog template