Theme Support Forum

Support Forum for Free and Premium Themes. Premium Theme Forums are Private! Please log in first to see the Premium forums

If you Like the Asteria Lite Theme and want to Keep it free forever Please Rate it on Wordpress.org (It only takes a few seconds)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Contact page in Asteria Pro

Home Forums Free Theme Support Asteria Lite Contact page in Asteria Pro

Víctor M.

Hello.
    Appearance / options Asteria / Miscellaneous Settings / E-mail from the contact page * says “They have set up a contact page template for contact page, select where you want the messages to be sent.”
    Where is the contact page? how it is configured?
    I use the Pro version of Asteria.

Thank you.

Towfiq I.

administrator

Go to Asteria Options> Documentation to learn how to setup the contact page.

Kasi

Please advise how I can redirect someone who fills out the contact form to a Thank you page or something similar. Currently, there is no indication the form was even sent when I have tested it out.

Thank you.

Towfiq I.

administrator

above the form there should be a message after submission.

Rose

Hi – when i test the contact page the name i enter in the ‘name’ field doesn’t get emailed to me. Other details such as the subject and email address get sent to me, but not the person’s name. Can you advise how I can fix. This is for the contact us template page.

thanks
    Rose

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.